If You Don't Believe In Jehovah's Organization You Can't Believe In Jehovah

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So said my brother to my mother the other day while she was in the hospital. He asked her why I wasn't coming back to the "Truth". She suggested that I wanted to enjoy a worldly life of fun. I told her that wasn't the reason and she said, "Let me finish". My brother told her, "It's a lot more serious than that. He doesn't believe in Jehovah or His Organization". When my mom told him that I still believed in Jehovah, he said, "You can't say that you believe in Jehovah if you don't accept His Organization......Funny thing is my mom was in the hospital for 2 days and no one from "Jehovah's Organization" visited her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"The Generation of 1914 will never pass away"..Jehovah`s Witness`s say lots of stupid things...OUTLAW

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Well I guess it's settled then, right?

Sorry, Min, even though you are a good person, your JW family can never see it.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

So his God is a bunch of old men living in New York.

I was under the impression that anyone can believe anything they like. I guess they want to tell us what we can believe now.

Wonder if he can back up that statement with scripture.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

If there was ever any doubt that the witnesses confuse God and Organization - these sort of things make it pretty clear.

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

But I understand my brother. He's not too bright. And he parrots what my mother taught him. I'm the smart one in the family.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Min,

Sorry to hear about your mom. It's sad that she's spent a lifetime of watchtower deception, thinking none of this would ever happen. As far as the two-faced, sniveling rats from her hall not visiting her. That's just watchtower protocol. "Every man for him or herself".

As far as your brother goes, stay away from him, you know he's an ass.

Dismembered

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    But I understand my brother. He's not too bright.

That probably explains why he's still a dub, and you're not. It sometimes seems that, rather than being the organisation behind the name, the wts think they are the organisation above the name.

• minimus
    minimus

It's the mentality that gets to me. They're just self righteous baboons. They will stay on the Titanic even after it's totally sunk. And yes, Dis, he is an ass.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"You can't say that you believe in Jehovah if you don't accept His Organization."

Sounds correct to me. The "god" "Jehovah (tm) " , the spiteful, evil, vengeful overlord of the universe, set to murder all NON-JWs at Armageddon, IS the creation of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Corporation.

If you want an alternative god to worship in place of Jehovah without infringing on Watchtower copyright, feel free to use my trademark brand: "Jehoobie". (but I receive a 5 cent royalty from each transmitted prayer...LOL...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit