Every Religion is False!

by rezrez 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You say that every religion is false and then go on to say; "Im really confused and i dont know which religion to choose."

Pardon me?!! You go on to say; "i have to choose a religion that best follows Gods rule" Why??!!!

Ian, pour me one of those strong, black coffees too mate.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    I guess i have to choose a religion that best follows Gods rule.

That could be tricky, since you've already stated that all religion is false.

• rezrez
    rezrez

I dont have much evidence, but its just what i have been learning from others and the bible. Someone told me that Jehovah Witnesses changed the bible and added many things. He said that Jehovah Witnesses changed the John 1:1 chapter to "Word was a god" and that they added "all other things" in verses like John 1:3...and those are a few that he just stated. Christians-others and Catholics worship the pope and they allow homosexual priest,and they pray to idols. Jews...they just dont know nothing and they dont even follow the bible.

• rezrez
    rezrez

nicolaou im saying i want to choose a religion, but every religion seems false.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    everyone is doing something wrong in Gods eye

I think that was the central message of the Sermon on the Mount. There's a certain liberation knowing that no-one can measure up to God's standards. It means you can no longer rely on your own strength.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    but every religion seems false.

There you go again! You state that every religion is false but you base your assumptions on what is written in the Bible! Let's make this a bit more simple. Buddhists don't follow the BIble. Neither do Hindus. Nor do Taoists. Nor do Muslims. Nor do pagans. Have you read anything about other religions/philosophies/evolution?

You cannot say all religions are false - even Christianity - based on what you have experienced.

Ian

• rezrez
    rezrez

By the way....Dansk whats your religion?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Don't have one.

I love Buddhist philosophy.

Ian

• rezrez
    rezrez

Wow so many non-jehovah witnesses on here.. are they that bad?

• moshe
    moshe

You can't disprove someone that says God is in their heart, the Holy Spirt is inside them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit