Every Religion is False!

by rezrez 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam
    Wow so many non-jehovah witnesses on here.. are they that bad?

Most of us are ex JWs or JWs trying to get out of the cult. A lot here have been damaged by the multinational publishing organisation posing as a religion. God works in mysterious ways. As someone once said: "When I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle every night. Then I realised God didn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him for forgiveness."

• rezrez
    rezrez

Were you a JW? Whats your reason for leaving?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello rezrez, again.

Let's start from the top, shall we?

1. Jehovah's Witnesses are a false religion with a false prophet by the name of the Watchtower Society in charge.

2. Why do you need to choose a religion?

3. Don't attempt to put God in a box or monopolize Him. He's much bigger that you realise.

4.Take your medication as prescribed by your doctor.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Jews...they just dont know nothing and they dont even follow the bible

Why should they? Which parts? Why do you care?

• rezrez
    rezrez

Honesty...., nice jokes.

• shera
    shera

Hi there,

Well,you need to do searching for yourself and come to the conclusion to what you want to believe. All religions seem to have their own interpations of the scriptures.
    Who really knows if the bible is 100% to what it should be,we may never know.

Do what is best for you and what makes you happy in life. If you end up feeling all religion is false,so be it.

Heather

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your problem, rezrez, is that you might be trying to hit a moving target.

alt

You are full of declarative statements, but I haven't seen any evidence that you are absorbing or processing anything we're saying here.

Do you understand my presentation of imperfect--->religion, imperfect--->man? Are you hoping that by finding the perfect religion, you in turn might be made perfect?

All I'm suggesting is that you might have it backwards. Check for logs in your own eye first, maybe.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rezrez

How do you know that the bible is what you think it is? How do you know what god thinks?

S

• freyd
    freyd

All religion is an attempt to connect with God. But it's like government in that it is corrupt by nature because it is composed of corrupt humans making all of it an unreliable guide. At best it's a tutor to lead one to the Truth. But as Christ said, "This is the basis of judgment, that light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness." John 3:19

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Rezrez:

You are right. Every religion is false or wrong in some ways. I always had a problem with this. The JWs think they have the truth but there are wrong things about them.

So I reason: if God is cutting slack to the JWs for their error, why is he not cutting slack to other religions too since they are all wrong in varying degrees?

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit