Every Religion is False!

by rezrez 40 Replies latest jw friends

• rezrez
  • rezrez
    rezrez

Theres so many religions out there and each one of them is false! Everyone claims to teach the word of God, but they really arent!.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'll say it first *sigh* - where's your evidence?

Ian

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Well rezrez, being an atheist myself, I couldn't care less whether there is a true religion or not. However, having made such a sweeping statement, don't be surprised if some posters call you on it, and ask for evidence.

• rezrez
    rezrez

Yes. *sign* Im hearing bad things about all religion, and no religion seems to be reading from the bible. People say that the Jehovah Witnesses changed the scriptures to support their doctrine, and Jehovah Witnesses say other christian have done the same with the trinity. Im really confused and i dont know which religion to choose.

• jgnat
    jgnat

rezrez, you remain an enigma. You need to put words before and after. That is the only way for me to understand where you are coming from. Religion? Why stop at Religion? What man is completely true to himself?

A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats. - Orwell
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Aha. Thanks for the clarification. A simple solution for you, rezrez, might be to get yourself a New Jerusalem bible (which I hear is the one of the more faithful and non-partisan translations).

• Dansk
    Dansk

Rezrez,

Your statement is that EVERY religion is false - but in your next posts you are just referring to Christianity. So, which is it? Do you mean all Christianity is false or, literally, ALL religions?

We're still waiting for your evidence (this could turn out to be a long thread - time to put the kettle on).

Ian

• rezrez
    rezrez

Right now i dont know what to believe and by looking at bible, everyone is doing something wrong in Gods eye. I guess i have to choose a religion that best follows Gods rule.

• Dansk
    Dansk

1) Why do you feel the need to follow a religion?

2) What makes you think God, if he exists, chose the Bible as his manifesto?

3) If you don't know what to believe, why don't you look at alternative religions/philosophies to Christianity, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Atheism, etc.?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit