Apologists--and your perspective of them

by The wanderer 37 Replies latest jw friends

• becca1
    becca1

I have to agree with wanderer. And as I've pointed out before, why do you bother? Why not just post a question like everybody else? If this is fun for you, that's great, knock yoursel out. But if you have to put a lot of time and effort into every post than, trust me, we will read your posts even if they are not "pretty".

Also, it comes accross as arrogant. I don't know you personally, so I am not saying that you are arrogant, but one could interpret your posts that way.

• becca1
    becca1

And to answer your question: apologists creep me out too.

• becca1
    becca1

Oops, I meant I agree with under_beliver. Does my post make sense now?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Wanderer, something about the way you format your posts creeps me out.

Sorry to get off topic a bit, but Under, your avatar creeps ME out. LOL.

Is that an elder or what?

Warlock

• buriram
    buriram

no hard feeling's Wanderer but you have this theocratic way about you, no probs to me though, you just seem so organised , like you were a former bethel boy or writing comm member.. forgive me for thinking out loud.

• becca1
    becca1

buriam: if you really look like that then you are really creepy!

• buriram
    buriram

I tried to change it but it wont update yet!

• I quit!
    I quit!

What is this Pick on the Wanderer Day?

I kinda like the way he presents his questions. It is something a little different.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I kinda like the way he presents his questions. It is something a little different.

Different strokes and all that, but I like 'em too. You half-expect a "think and do" section at the end! The formatting, the sub-sections, even the picture at the end -- I dig it!

Dave

• parakeet
    parakeet

"From past threads, the United Nations issue seems to be one of the main issues that apologists defend the
    Watchtower's Society's involvement in......In addition, the 607 B.C.E and the child molestation topics also seem to be two out of the three main concerns of the apologists."

I've noticed that in more straightforward issues, such as the blood policy and disfellowshipping/shunning, apologists can't hold their own for long and abandon the discussion.

The murkier the water, the more the apologist likes to swim in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit