Hunters look at this DEER:WOW "Warning dead deer"

by skyking 40 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

altScores 295 net Boone and Croket

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Awesome!

Rifle deer season starts here next Saturday. Don't think I'll see anything quite like that, though!

S4

• Sam87
  • skyking
    skyking

Sam87 we come from two different worlds. I am glad you live were you live. Keep your no gun owners laws that has made your nation a much more violent place to live. The criminal is more like to have a weapon than your law abiding citizens are. which has made your crime rate that involve gun up, up, up.

• Sam87
    Sam87

I know what you are saying skyking but that wasnt what my post was about, it was about stopping trophy hunting. but at the same time i think your gun laws are more dangerous, after watching bowling for columbine you can see that the easier access people have to guns the more deaths in my opinion, the more accidents, and it is also alot easier to get a gun there than it is here for criminals and the law abiding citizens.

Sam87.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    I know what you are saying skyking but that wasnt what my post was about, it was about stopping trophy hunting.

Yeah after all, it would be much better for them to die of old age and disease. Or maybe starve when their population gets to big.

Besides, all real men a big rack.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    after watching bowling for columbine you can see that the easier access people have to guns the more deaths in my opinion,

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today. Man, if you think Bowling For Columbine had ANY truth in it, I have a bridge to sell you. My GOD, some people are truely guilible.

• Sam87
    Sam87

all bowling for columbine showed me was that guns are easy to access in America, ALOT easier than over here, i didnt quote anything else from it and i didnt say anything else out of it was true, anyone can see that.

as for me preferring them to die of old age and disease, i dont want that either, but just because something might be going to die of that doesnt mean we come in and kill it, (if it was diseased then the humane thing to do would be to kill it), but other than that, what you said doesnt justify it in the slightest.

Sam87.

• skyking
    skyking
    Man, if you think Bowling For Columbine had ANY truth in it, I have a bridge to sell you. My GOD, some people are truely guilible.

Two thumbs way up!

• Sam87
    Sam87

so you dont think it showed that guns and ammo are easy to get access to in America?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit