Mums birthday pics!

by Latte 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Latte
    Latte

Thank you al so much for your best wishes for my Mothers 70th birthday...I really appreciate your kind comments! I shall show Mum when she calls round later!

Her are a few pics from last night...some are relatives who I have not seen in many years...

Pictures 1) Sister & me 2) Claire,Ian n Me 3) Mum,and close family 4)daughter 5) Long lost cousins...now found!

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm between Claire and Jackie in the second picture! I swear I wasn't drunk! It's the medication!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Latte
    Latte
    I'm between Claire and Jackie in the second picture! I swear I wasn't drunk! It's the medication!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you taking Ian?? I want some!! You both danced the night away...respect man!

Glad that you were so well Ian...that's great!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great pics Latte, I am so happy you all had a great time.

Ian, what medication are you on? It looks powerful stuff!

Linda

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like you were all having a great time.

Ken and Pauline XXXX

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Latte, I love the pics. You are beautiful. I was trying to see on your avatar earlier this morning so now I got to see it just as I was trying to. OMG your daughter has hair like my chidren and I. She is gorgeous and yes your honey looks a bit baked. It looks as if you had a great time. Better watch it those Birthdays are addicting!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Looks like you all had a great time!!

5) Long lost cousins...now found!

hmmmmmm they are cute!

purps

• Latte
    Latte

Purple...LOL

5) Long lost cousins...now found!
    hmmmmmm they are cute!

Yes, there were two others also, not got pics of them as yet...made me wish i wasn't their cousin....

• Latte
    Latte

Thanks Sparkplug..you are too kind!

My daughter is so lucky...she has my sisters hair ...

What is it with the avatar?? I can only see my old baby picture....still cute though...haha

KAYTEE,

Thanks for you kind wishes, we did have a good time! Mum is very happy at seeing so many of her family!

Can't wait for the next one!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well I'm sure glad you had so much fun. Aren't birthday's grand? And as for that "guy in the second pic between the girls" (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)...I want some of what he's on!! Oh hahahaha!

Great pics. I love pics. Need more pics.

hug...mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit