The new Track has anyone heard?

by ladione5000 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• ladione5000
    ladione5000

We are all doomed to death, I think by the end of this year too, so we dont have long

I heard that the work is going to stop, that would be kindof nice here since it is so cold in the winter and knocking on doors waking people up is really lame in the first place, I often wondered why we had to hit the streets so early and make people so angry?

Well supposely this new track is hitting him where it hurts, they are out right telling people they are going to die at the hands of God if they do not join up with the JWs right now. I mean like we gotta really start packing our bags guys the mother ship is here and shit like that.

Hell well let the games begin!

• carla
    carla

Are they outright telling people that? Wow. That's ok, anything that makes them look as cultish as they are is a good thing.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Well supposely this new track is hitting him where it hurts

That isn't happening here in the UK. I know plenty who have received it, but I've yet to talk to anyone who's actually read it.

The jws are the only people who really think that what they have to say is important, no one else really cares nowadays.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

What the hell? Are they doing once again some sort of prediction about Armageddon coming? I thought, they learned the lesson in the 70's when their prediction came out to be wrong once again. I'm curious about this new tract, are they doing a campaign to distribute as much as possible of these? When I was a kid, I remember that we were told that only god know when Armageddon would come... Are they changing the doctrine once again?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've got a copy of the new tract (when you wrote "new track" I thought this might be a music thread!!) sitting in front of me on my desk. Was left at the front door last week. It's a bit weather beaten, and the contents are completely forgettable.

Religion's end is when? Near?? Wow, that's real specific. Haven't the Witnesses been saying it was near for over a century now? What exactly does near mean? And how is it going to end? The world's political powers will turn on false religion and completely destroy her - and how do we know that? Because a guy 1900 years ago saw a harlot on a multi-headed lion's back that ripped the poor old whore to pieces. Whoa, that's real convincing.

Nope, this tract will make absolutely no impact on anyone, just like the previous 36 tracts. Remember any of them? There was one just like this a few decades ago! Tracts make busy work for the Witnesses, and nothing more.

S4

• hubert
    hubert

I saw somewhere on this forum where the km(?) or Watchtower (?) for January that is coming out in December is giving "the time of the end " again, but maybe not actual dates, just "soon", "rapidly approaching" "near", and shite like that.

Does anyone remember seeing this lately?

Hubert

• Nicator
    Nicator

Jeebus, I'd almost forgotten how annoying it was when people said 'track' instead of 'tract'. Its almost as bad as saying 'I am a Jehobah Witness'.

• moshe
    moshe

When the mental self induced high from this tract campaign wears off in a few months and the reality of their same old lame JW existence returns- well there are going to be a lot more depressed and angry JW's out there. About six months from now, I'd say.

• Honesty
    Honesty

How interesting.

All of my non-JW friends who have discovered this literary work from the Faithless Indiscreet Slavetraders slipped in their doors relegated it to its rightful place on their property. The trashcan.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

T-R-A-C-T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit