The new Track has anyone heard?

by ladione5000 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

So where is this mystery letter? Do we have a copy? Id love to see if my mum has heard of it. lol

• heathen
    heathen

Really , all this talk and no scan? I couldn't find it on their site either.Looks like a trip to the KH this weekend ............ I'd rather have my eyes gauged out and knee caps removed ....

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

We need to have an elder who is part of this forum to scan it and send it around. Supposedly they are doing a slow release because they don't want all the JWs rushing the stores and buying out all their supplies (per mom's words). My concern is that these people will soon be asked to drink the Cool-Aid. She said that Atlanta got it about 4 months ago. I know Zion, IL just had it read. So everyone who does not go to Zion is waiting w/ bated breath to have it read in their KH so they can all over speculate and talk more nonsense (which is what I said to my mom ... "no one knows the day nor the hour and that includes the old men who sit on high at the WTBTS" and if the day is coming, what will bottled water do for you, considering all JWs believe that they will be persecuted. I doubt highly a can of peas and a jug of water is going to provide protection "in the last days".

No one cares about the new tract. It is old news on new paper. No one cares. But of course they are all saying that it is stirring up the masses. Really, because I don't see one person worked up other than the crazies in the KH.

• heathen
    heathen

I still wouldn't think it a bad idea to have some emergency supplies around . It's like why doesn't leadership use some money to stock the kingdom hall anyway?once again you have to fend for yourself so they can pay lawyers to argue over taxation . Isn't it their belief that they will be called to the kingdom hall just like lot and his wife during the sodom and gomorah time ? Don't know they change this stuff quicker than I change my socks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit