Do you dream you are back in the Borg?

by uriah 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..
    I have depressingly frequent dreams of being back in the Borg. I am out on the work thinking why am I here I don't do this anymore. I am in kingdom halls with my mag - underlined!! It is not so bad if the dream goes lucid and I can tell them what I think (such fun) but generally it is a right nightmare. Anyone else have the same type of dreams

Oh my..supreme being I've been having those dreams more frequently now, nearly every other night !! I've been out of the cult for 2.5 years now, for the first year or so they were infrequent, hardly ever but lately....Jeez !! Dreaming I'm at Conv, meetings, and in FS - really disturbing considering how different I am now !! I had one a few weeks backs where I told the CO, elder and my old boy that their teachings/lifestye are a "complete load of shit" and how could anyone take them seriously..It felt good waking up !!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I dream about being at the Kingdom Hall, being at the conventions, and visiting with the elders or my diseased dad about doctrine all the time. It is one of the reasons I don't sleep much at night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit