Do you dream you are back in the Borg?

by uriah 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

That's no dream - more like a nightmare!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This very week I had a dream about giving a talk to the congregation but not having a clue what to say. I was afraid that people would notice I was away for a long time and do not know what procedures have changed. Strange.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I have them frequently. I am usually surrounded by people I have known forever and they are whispering about me. When people come up to talk to me I am forced to tell them not to talk to me. All the while, I am feeling panicky & suffocated. The worst part is when my mother appears (she is deceased) and she asks me "why?". Bleh

Well, the panicky & suffocated is how I felt all the time at the thought of being with dubs...now don't have that at all

• raylo
    raylo

hell no I don't think or dream about it

hence the smile

Raylo

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've been out for about 8 years or more, and I still have these dreams all the time.

In fact, last night I had a dream that my girlfriend and I were out in the tract work, and she was never even a Witness! Too odd. It may be the result of our coming home and finding a tract in our yard a couple of days ago, and I was at my ex-wife's yesterday morning while she was out in the tract work.

I also have dreams like GermanXJW's all the time.

S4

• TopDog
    TopDog

once in awhile i dream i am still a witness. most of the time it's more of me just going back to when i was younger and my mom was still healthy and alive(she passed away when i was 11). had a dream the other day tho that i was out in service and got shot by some hungover guy that i'd woken up. glad that one was just a dream

• XU
    XU

Yeah, I've been out 9 years and when I have a stressful conversation with my mom about how lame our relationship is, and my mind is trying to work it out, I'll dream I'm a witness again. I am usually somewhere with a bunch of them I used to know and hardly ever think about anymore. I always just wish I wasn't there and when I wake up, I am so grateful I got out and have my life.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG yes, I have dreamed that and it is a re-occuring (sp)dream. I dream that I am at an assembly and we are down in the front rows. The music starts and there is this strange game of musical chairs going on. The parents and children are circling about three rows of chairs and when the music stops each parent is glancing at the other to see what grown up is going to stay standing. Once all the kids are seated the parents sit and the last one is taken out and shot execution style. It always freaks me out. It is so quiet and one at a time the people are shot. Thank goodness I have always woken up before they get to the kids. Any ideas what it means?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I've been out 7 years (after 28 in). I have dreams occasionaly. They are usually not to stressfull, just weird. I think I'm kind of just now coming to terms with leaving. At the time, I just walked away, wasn't DF or DA. I still thought it maybe it was "The Truth", but knew I just couldn't do it anymore.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Never.

Probably because I have not gone through the same motions as a lot of you have already gone through.

But then again, I mostly do not remember what I have dreamt.

Cheers

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit