We can’t even get DF’d

by JimWood 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JimWood
    JimWood

So after the letters to Bethel and the elders.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/120079/1.ashx

And after putting the UN letters on the cars at the hall.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/121644/1.ashx

After two JC committees (we appealed because they did not specify a reason)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122061/1.ashx

Then we sent out this e-mail to just under 200 witless’.

To all of our friends:

I have debated over the past few weeks whether or not to send this email to all of you. As the opportunity has presented itself, I have decided to clear the reputation of both my wife and I. We asked our local body of Elders the following question, “Why was the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society associated with the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Association for ten-years.”

In response to our question, we were ‘encouraged’ to ‘forget about it’, in the context of these ‘encouragements’ we were asked to cover over these facts and not to repeat them to anyone. Additionally, when we presented documentation to the body, as well as Bethel, we were given explanations that conflicted with all of the public information available regarding this association (the Service desk at Paterson confirmed their ten-year association as well). The elder body in Endicott refused to tell us that the documentation we provided them with was wrong, inaccurate or apostate (we asked them specifically on each point) nor did they take a position and say the Society was correct in their actions. In an effort to silence and cover over these facts we will be disfellowshipped this Thursday.

Roger Zevotek stated in one of our judicial meetings that; ‘the validity of the information is not the issue.’ Our telling others, after nearly two years of research, was deemed apostate in nature, even though the information about the association is factual. What we did was ask questions that were apparently to ‘shocking’ for some to hear, questions regarding the conduct of the Society. We strongly feel that what we have been taught over the last 30+ years as Witnesses remains true. The conduct of each Witness is under examination by Jehovah himself, and he will judge accordingly. So it is up to each individual to not let the transgressions of any one of Jehovah’s representatives be covered over.

The reason for our removal from the congregation was stated, our actions (by telling others who did not ask, of their confirmed association) is apostate in nature, creating a sect and causing divisions, see Titus 3:10&11.

See the last link in the center of the page “Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York”:

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/ngo-docs.html

Respectfully,

Jim Wood

Jim Wood

Electrical Designer

O'Brien & Gere

441 Commerce Road

Vestal, New York 13850

WPhone: (607) 770-0908, Ext.42

HPhone: (607) 757-0308

Fax: (607) 729-1967

www.obg.com

Our announcement was to be last night, it was the only way to get out of dinner with my parents. We told them we celeabrated B-days, that their full of crap, the borg is not gods channel and a lot of other stuff too.

The only thing I can come up with is too many people know the facts. We heard that a publisher handed the UN letter to the DO, while out in service, and asked if it was true. He said that it was all true.

WTF all we want is out.

I need to call the PO and do a little inquisition of my own.

Has anyone else ever had such a hard time getting kicked out, OMG.

This is starting to tick us off.

Jim

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

The wife and I have asked questions of the elders and the CO. Been blatantly curt with them. Been seen in public eating with disfellowshipped and disassociated ones and they still don't come around. We're puzzled.

• Cellist
    Cellist

They obviously know that you WANT to get kicked out. They're a perverse group, if they kicked you out then you win. If you didn't want it, then they would throw you out so fast your head would spin.

Cellist

• JimWood
    JimWood

I can see why they would not bother to come around, but we have been told twice that we are DF and an announcement will be made. We stopped the first with the appeal, this one is just nuts. Crazy nut jobs

• under_believer
    under_believer

Worst...

apostates...

ever.

Just kidding ;)

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I can see why they would not bother to come around, but we have been told twice that we are DF and an announcement will be made. We stopped the first with the appeal, this one is just nuts. Crazy nut jobs

I'm confused. If you want to be DF'd; why did you appeal the first JC decision? And if they said that they will announce your disfellowshipment; why are you saying that you can't get DF'd?

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

You could DA yourself.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

It's so much fun messing with their heads. We've got them spinning around themselves. The PO of the local cult guild is actually starting to curse. Not a good thing for such an exalted leader of the most high gods personal congregation.

• JimWood
    JimWood

We appealed their first decision because they never gave us a reason, they quoted Hebrews 16:17,18 and then when we asked them to explain further they said we don't have to (as they called us with their decision since we walked out of the first meeting) and then they hung up the phone. They were condescending arrogant pricks and we felt the need to hold their feet to the fire, make them officially deem us apostate - which they did last Friday night and told us the announcement would/should have been last night -- they're a kooky bunch

• skyking
    skyking

It was not hard here. My dad an Elder for years and I followed his step to the tee, We only told a few Elder friends and dad was DF'd I had all my privileges removed and have since left the BORG.

Your Elders must be more in the know than they are here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit