We can’t even get DF’d

by JimWood 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Don't disassociate yourself. That is what they want you to do. Disassociating yourself means they are the center of the universe and you are outside. Instead, DISASSOCIATE THEM!!! They are the one's in the wrong. You are on the right side. Maintain your position in the center and kick them outside.

• LivingInReality
    LivingInReality

Jim,

I hope you don't mind me asking.... but I notice that you are from NY...as I am too... whereabout in this lovely freezing State? I'm up in Saratoga... 30 miles north of Albany...are you close?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I have loved the thing on the U.N. association by the Society. It sure stops them when they tell me well its just an apostate lie, bla bla bal. But when it is shown that the Society did in fact become an associate with the United Nations. They hem and haw and mention about the probable use of the library card. So then I bring up the fact that one doesn't have to be a NGO member to have acess to their library at that time. They just ignore and try to change the subject.

None are so blind than those who wish to be. Common sense doesn't become a factor in any of their dealings with reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit