Is it Friday yet?...........

by kittyeatzjdubs 22 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

**crawls to breakroom to make more coffee**

I suggest something a little stronger than coffee.

The Claw

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Yeeeeaaaaahhh....I feel your pain Daystar....

I work for a company who does credit card orders for birth certificates. Really all we do is take down the info for the search and process the credit cards. Everything else is governed by the specific state your ordering for....prices, shipping, who can order, id required...blahblahblah...

So my day is something like...

''Thank you for calling -----, may I help you?''

''I want a birth certificate tomorrow!''

''Ok...what state are you ordering for?''

''Ohio.''

''Well sir, Ohio takes at least 2-3 weeks to process their orders...''

''WHAT?!! WHAT?!! ON YOUR WEBSITE IT SAYS YOU CAN DO FEDEX OVERNIGHT!!!! I NEED THIS TOMORROW!!!''

''I understand that, but next to where it says Overnight shipping, it says to allow 2-3 weeks for proce-''

''SO YOU'RE BASICALLY TELLING A LIE WHEN YOU SAY OVERNIGHT? IT SHOULD SAY 2-3 WEEKS?''

''Sir, they send it to you overnight once the process the order.''

''WHY DID MY WIFE GET HERS IN 3 DAYS?!!!''

''Was she born in Ohio?''

"No...she was born in Massachusetts.''

''They get their orders out in 2-3 days sir.''

''THEN WHY CAN'T YOU GET MY OHIO CERTIFICATE OUT IN 2-3 DAYS?''

''Because the Ohio State Vital Records Office told us to tell all customer to allow 2-3 weeks.''

''DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL!''

''Do you not want to order the certificate then sir?''

''Yeah, let me order it. I need it anyway...so whadya need first?''

So multiply that times 50 states times about 1000 calls a day times 5 days a week.....**sigh**

~luv, jojo

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

At 7:30 this morning it felt like it should have been 3pm!! Today drug on and on and on and on and on!! gaah It was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from!! gaah Can't wait till tomorrow!! TGIF

Club Partyhosedgoodbad

• Brigid
    Brigid

Oh that darn Mercury in retrograde:

On October 28, 2006, Mercury, the cosmic magician, turns retrograde in Scorpio, the sign of the Scorpion, sending communications, travel, appointments, mail and the www into a general snarlup! This awkward period begins a few days before the actual turning point (as Mercury slows) and lasts for three weeks or so, until November 18, when the Winged Messenger reaches his direct station. At this time he halts and begins his return to direct motion through the zodiac.

Everything finally straightens out on December 5, 2006, as he passes the point where he first turned retrograde. Mercury turns retrograde three times a year, as a rule, but the effects of each period differ, according to the sign in which it happens (see box for Retrograde Periods in 2006).

• Sam87
    Sam87

far out jojo! you sure as hell did beat me! you must be wrecked! itll take you the whole weekend to rest and by the time your ready to party itll be monday! but the money is a good incentive though! lol

Sam87.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Yep, when I woke up it was Friday. I survived another day.

Ken P.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

WOOT! IT'S FRIDAY!

• mama1119
    mama1119

See there. things are getting better, its Friday now.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    i know exactly what you mean, my job requires a full day of typing

Yeah me too, on the jwd, and msn! God its alot of work!

• JH
    JH

what a cooincidence, im on msn too.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit