Is it Friday yet?...........

by kittyeatzjdubs 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Please?

Pretty please?

Can't.....go on....much.......longer.....brain.....is fried....fingers....numb...from...typing...ears....bleeding...from screaming...angry....customers.....

Please god.....hear my prayers....

**crawls to breakroom to make more coffee**

~luv, jojo

• Sam87
    Sam87

i know exactly what you mean, my job requires a full day of typing and walking to the photocopier its 8:20 over here and ive still got till 4:45! ARGHHH!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    i know exactly what you mean, my job requires a full day of typing and walking to the photocopier its 8:20 over here and ive still got till 4:45! ARGHHH!

HA! I beat you by a yard. I've been working 7-7 this whole week. I just keep envisioning my big fat paycheck ~luv, jojo

• Sassy
    Sassy

well.. at least it isn't hump day

• zeroday
    zeroday

HA I've been off all week don't go back to work till monday. Been sitting around in my undies playing online video games.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Not to rub it in, but I retired last may and haven't worked since...

Misty

(ok, maybe I'm rubbing it in a little)

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Friday isn't the same when you have kids, pets, and a house....

No leisurely sleeping late, not partying....

I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Chrystal

• zeroday
    zeroday

I retired last may and haven't worked since...

Now that's just cruel.

• hambeak
    hambeak

I hear ya. Wednesday absolutely busy Thursday 2am call from police my business broken into 2:30am $4.00 stolen all cash in safe. Much vandalism been cleaning up all day, new glass and now heavy duty cage wire over all windows behind shop. Very tired need sleep and lots of espresso double shots.

• daystar
    daystar

Ha... haha... ha... hunnnhhh...

I just got off a freakin' 1 1/2 hour long call. They were trying to run one of our apps in an unsupported environment. It worked when they ran it in an unsupported environment. I tried my best, but the machine is locked down in ways that even make troubleshooting the problem to be a pain in the ass. And they still won't let up. They want me to run it by developers... dudes... you... are... in... an unsupported environment. My developers are going to look at this and say, "does it work when running in a supported environment?" Yes, it does. "So, what's the problem?"

*sigh*

No, Friday is not here. And I suspect that even when it is here, it won't be. Can someone say "burnout"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit