New Tracts fill Recycling bins

by Lilycurly 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I thought the JWs would never visit my appartement bloc...but they finally did.

I came home yesterday night to find one of the new tract folded a few times and inside my mailbox. I was really excited of course, but a bit dissapointed that I wasn't there to get it directly from them.

I looked around the other boxes, and it seems like the dubs just left one to everyone without even trying to knock. (I understand how embarrassed they must be...) I mean, I know some of my neighboors are home all day. But there was a tract in almost every mailbox, some were empty, but there was a big pile of them, crumbled up in the recycling bin in the corner. Such a pleasant sight! It just made me smile to see all of those lying there, unread, with the McDonald coupons and other crap. I stood there looking at the silly pieces of paper, while I clutched mine, and I toyed with the idea of going up to my appartement, crossing the "False religion" part with a black marker and writting "Jehovah's Witnesses" instead, and running back down to tape it on the wall near the mailboxes....

Maybe I'll do it tonight....lol It really made my day, imagining all the people who took one look at the cover, and possibly the Babylon picture inside, laughed out loud and threw it were it belongs.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

They probably sneaked in when no one was looking , lets just hope they use recycled paper, otherwise the planet is under threat from them!

CS 101

• bebu
    bebu
    I stood there looking at the silly pieces of paper, while I clutched mine, and I toyed with the idea of going up to my appartement, crossing the "False religion" part with a black marker and writting "Jehovah's Witnesses" instead, and running back down to tape it on the wall near the mailboxes....

I think this is an excellent idea!!! Write under it a few website names (silentlambs.org, freeminds.org) so that readers will understand that it is more than just a joke--JWs is a false religion and the truth of the statement can be investigated online.

bebu

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

That's an awesome idea!!! Now I have to find French websites...because I don't think many people can understand english enough...

• bebu
    bebu

http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/

It apparently has babelfish linked to translate... but it doesn't seem to work.

bebu

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

http://i11.tinypic.com/2ajpboj.jpg

Can't wait to put it up...lol

Translation: Jehovah's Witnesses.....To Learn more about this cult....

• bebu
    bebu

C'est tres bien!! (good job!)

bebu

• rebel8
    rebel8

FYI, I made a flyer especially for apartment complexes, "warning, cult activity...."

It's at www.jwinfo.8m.com/activism.htm

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

LOL!!!

Swalker

• Arthur
    Arthur

If they are truly part of the "Jeremiah class", they certainly aren't acting very Jeremiah like. As I recall, none of the Old Testament prophets went into cities, wrote a note of doom, and left it behind for people to read later. The O.T. prophets openly and candidly preached their message of judgment out in the midst of all the people to hear.

Maybe instead of calling themselves the Jeremiah class, they should call themselves the jaded mime class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit