New Tracts fill Recycling bins

by Lilycurly 19 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Lilly -

Perhaps they put them all in the mailboxes in your part of the complex/building due to fear of meeting an active 'apostate'?

Jeff

• Genesis
    Genesis

Great Job Lily, tous le monde haïssent les Jehovah lol !

• luna2
    luna2

Cool idea on taping up an altered copy down by the mailboxes, Lily. Oh, the persecution!

As I recall, none of the Old Testament prophets went into cities, wrote a note of doom, and left it behind for people to read later.

Arthur, this totally cracked me up. Hm, yes, that doom thing doesn't quite have the same impact when you read it in a little note shoved in your mailbox or tucked in your screen door.

• sf
    sf

Yes Jeff! Perhaps they do not want to run into Satan Herself!! LOL!!!

I'm using my tract in my own field work at the doors, along with my fliers, to counter WT Dogma.

If you only have one tract, print them up and add websites to them. Direct them here as well. This site is paramount.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Besides, where is it written, legally, that only jws and non-bapt pubs can distribute WT LITTER-ATURE to the public, explaining all it's falseness?

I keep and use all wt litt I get and/ or come across. It's key in the 'work'. It is also good, if you're so inclined, to stay current.

sKally

• sf
    sf

sKally<----------please view my bookbag!

LOL!!!

• hubert
    hubert

When I got hold of the "new tract", I decided to look at it like I didn't know anything about Jehovah Witnesses, like most people in the world.

I just looked at the pictures, laughed, and threw it in the trash. That's where most of them will end up.

Who is going to run to a KH for a Bible study after looking at this crap?

Hubert

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

We got ours yesterday, Nov.1. Hubby tossed it on the kitchen counter and grinned, "here's something to get you riled up, Virgochik!" I was gonna write, Watchtower, this is YOU! where it says false religion tolerates pedophiles, and mail it to Crooklyn. But too late, he'd tossed it in the trash! I can't imagine why. There it lies, beneath the coffee grounds.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

This stupid campaign is a complete waste of time. The way we were told to just leave it at the door even if nobody comes and count that house as "worked" on the territory is a complete lie. Its just a way for a lot of congregations who have unworked territory to claim that they are done now. And do they really expect people to read that garbage after finding it under their doormat? I havent even read it myself yet.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here's a wacky idea I just had:

If your local Kingdom Hall has a FLAT roof, and you have collected a nice bundle of KN#37, dissolve a couple of ounces of Boraxo (Sodium borate) in a quart of very hot tap water. SOAK your stack of KN#37s in the boraxo solution until they are thoroughly saturated. Carefully remove them and let the drain excess solution. The purpose of the boraxo is to prevent mildew or moulding of the KNs.

Now, under cover of darkness - or donning your apostate cloak of invisibility - get thee to thy local Kingdom Hall and throw the bundle of wet KNs up onto the roof. Exit the scene.

The KNs will sit up there for a time, times, and half a time (or so) and then a divinely ordained winter windstorm will occur well after the end of the highly successful KN#37 campaign, and it will take those leaflets and blow them all over the neighborhood immediately around the Kingdom Hall.

Won't witnesses be pleased to see this plague-like manifestation of divine disapproval? Elders will wonder who disposed of their allotment of tracts so thoughtlessly.

If no windstorm ever comes, imagine the puzzlement when sometime in the future a Dub on maintenance duty goes up on the roof and finds a stack of weathered, undistributed tracts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit