Has it really been FIVE years?? wow....

by Scully 24 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Woohoo!

5 years is a great milestone! You've been such a help and such a resource, and you are an even-handed assistant here too imo. I appreciate how you try hard to be fair. ...You are also one of the few who have never changed their avatar, so I ALWAYS recognize your posts (but I am afraid I don't know the show/cartoon from which your avatar comes). You are kind of a pillar here.

(25000 members?? Wow!! Is that in the statistics area somewhere? I'd like to keep track.)

bebu

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congrats Scully.

Still say you've got the sexiest voice of anyone on this board.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

happy anniversary! and for all your wonderful words and input.

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Congrats, Scully, I understand that now you've put in five years complete you are fully vested in the JWD pension plan. I'll bet that for those 25,000 registered here there are 2x as many lurkers who visit and read (like I used to do) but for different reasons haven't registered. Here's to getting all those lurkers to finally let us know their voices.

Alpheta (opera singer wannabe)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Scully

You are a real asset to this board.

Hard to believe we've been here this long

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Happy anniversary Scully! Lilly

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

clap1 WoooHoooo!!

One nurse to another, yourock!!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

thank you for your contribution to this board. I can only imagine the effort involved to post as many valuable, knowledgeable comments as you have. Your posts have always stood out to me.

thanks again for all your hard work.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Time just flies by, doesn't it? I'll just HAVE to find a reason to visit Ottawa one of these days...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

HAPPY POSTING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit