Has it really been FIVE years?? wow....

by Scully 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I just realized that it was FIVE years ago, today, that I joined JWD.

I didn't think I'd be around very long - I didn't think I had a lot of residual "stuff" to deal with - was I ever wrong!!

Thanks to everyone who has made JWD what it is - a safe haven, a place for fun and friendship, a place to talk about our JW experiences and figure out what comes next, a place where we can offer support and friendship to people who feel lost and alone. When I joined, there were less than 2000 members, and we've grown to over 25000 memberships. That's something worth noting!! The WTS can't stop us!!

I've made so many friends here: some I have met in person, some I have talked to on the phone, some I have chatted with online, and still others I only know from this forum - I'm grateful for all of you and the place you hold in my heart.

Love, Scully

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow skully, 5 years. Thats great! I have been here about 1 year and 8 months I think.

• JH
    JH

It's so good to have you here Scully.

Not one post was a bad one.

I made maybe 2 or 3 bad ones......

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congratulations Scully

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Five years ago I was still trapped in the 'tower. It's because of people like you that I was able to come here and get help thru the "get the hell out" process.

Thanks for your 1,800+ day investment in the ex-JW community!

Dave

• misguided
    misguided

Thank you Skully for all your great input into this board.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who you've helped in their journey out.

Rose

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I have learned much from your posts Scully. And 25000 memberships! Wow.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Congratulations - so now you have lasted here about as long as the X-Files Scully! (maybe longer?)

We like tough FBI red-headed ladies who are very skeptical of BS.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you Skully for all your great input into this board.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who you've helped in their journey out.

Rose

I have to add to that Not only have you helped me on the board...but on the phone when I was learning( still am) on the computor.... You were a GOD SEND to me darling I love you muchly

• Clam
    Clam

Scully happy JWD anniversary! I always enjoy reading your posts; you're a wise lady IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit