What kind of perfume/cologne do you use?

by purplesofa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

joop

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Drakkar Noir was my choice for years. Then received "Casual" by Paul Sebastian as a gift. Liked that as well.

Recently discovered Jaipur for Men by Boucheron - I've never received so many compliments about a cologne like I have with this one. It's a keeper.

Remember a little dab will do ya ... I hate it when people smell like they bathe in their cologne/perfume

Uzzah

• Kudra
    Kudra

I've worn a variety of oils- but patchouli is my favorite still. MMMMMM

OK: I'm waiting for the barrage of posters that HATE patchouli.. ;)

Also Mademoiselle by Chanel is lovely!! Too expensive for me to buy, though.

The one perfume that my mom wore that I loved was one by Anais Anais- or maybe that WAS the name. "White something-or-other" ???

-K

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

jean paul gautier...pour homme

burberry brit

paul smith london

aramis...original, 900, life

boss balderisimi

jazz

armani

rapport

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Norrell is my favorite.....(not many know about it)

Others that I like to switch to are...

MN by Merle Norman

Baroque by Merle Norman

Beautiful

Pleasures

and I love the smell of Skin-so-Soft bath oil from Avon. It's the only thing I buy from them.

• Sam87
    Sam87

my girlfriend wears gucci - eau de parfum 2, its awesome, it always reminds me of the first time we met

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Jadore is my favorite followed by Bvulgari.

My father-in-law is a winer and diner. So he somehow thinks he HAS to have a gift for me everytime he visits. Of course the only thing at airports is perfume, which has worked to my advantage. I must have about 7 or 8 perfumes from him! They're great, but being a nurse, I'm not allowed to wear anything at work in case patients have allergies. So they mostly just sit there.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

jean paul gautier...pour homme

burberry brit

paul smith london

aramis...original, 900, life

boss balderisimi

jazz

armani

rapport

Hark at the only gay in the village there! You are such a girl Tij! But at least you are sweet smelling. Try Fendi - I like that! Goodgirl - if you really dont get to wear the perfumes there's a brisk market for them on ebay. I like jadore as well, but its one of those perfumes that just seems to evaporate on me - the scent doesnt seem terribly hardy or long lasting and the bottle too big to carry around for replenishments. By the time I've made the 3 mile walk and 3 trains to work each morning its all gone alas!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I just got Armani Mania.............LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• becca1
    becca1

Burberry-London

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit