What kind of perfume/cologne do you use?

by purplesofa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have lots of perfume.....love to smell good.

Estee Lauder.......Pleasures

Eternity Summer

Jessica McClintock

Amarige deGivency

Davidoff...........Cool Water and Echo

Carolina Herrera

I just bought a bottle of Ralph Lauren HOT

it is awesome. You have got to try it!!!!!

What is your fav perfume or cologne???

purps

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Hugo

• lowden
    lowden

Paul Smith - Extreme

DKNY - Be Delicious

Eau De Toilette every time

Lowden

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I wear:

L'Heure Bleu by Guerlain, Anais Anais by Cacharel, Imari by Avon, Tabu by Dana, Tuscany by Estee Lauder, Allure Sensuelle by Chanel, Love's Baby Soft and Jean Nate. (But not all at the same time, ha, ha).

LHG

• daystar
    daystar

I use Drakkar Noir currently.

Do you actually switch fragrances frequently?

I ask because the olfactory sense is the one most strongly connected to memory. If you want a guy (or girl) to think of you when they smell a certain smell, it would probably be smart to stick with one at a time.

The women I've known who come to mind most easily are the ones who had one or two specific fragrances they used.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I've got D&G Feminine which is really crisp & fresh. I also have Eternity and I'm getting Chanel no.5 for christmas. I think the nicest perfume I've ever smelt is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I like Joop on men.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Brit by Burberry--my favorite

Rockin Rio by Escada

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger

• lowden
    lowden
    the olfactory sense is the one most strongly connected to memory

Very true Daystar!!

I was in my fave record/cd shop the other day. Girl walks past wearing D&G Light Blue. A particularly special girl i used to know wore it.

I couldn't walk straight. Seriously, it totally weirded me out.

Peace

Lowden

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I wear Pheromones by KK. Its knockout!

I dont like stink. Although I sort of like it on other people. But not too much.

I used to window clean with a brother I dated. The smell of fresh sweat was gorgeous. We used to stop fo lunch and spend the first 10 minutes just sniffing each other.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

D&G Light Blue

Brit by Burberry--my favorite

I almost chose either one of these........but this HOT by RL is so luscious.

I am going to get those next..

Do you actually switch fragrances frequently?

I find that perfume is just like wearing different clothes.........I change perfumes to fit what I am wearing and the mood I am in. I have had men tell me they like a particular perfume and I will be certain to wear it if I am out with the..........OHHHHHHH yahhhh me the big dater!!!!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit