KM Insert "How Do I View Blood Fractions..." Complete Scan and PDF

by V 79 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Is it me or does the guy on page 1 look as confused as I am about the blood fraction policy? Clearly the Watchtower is looking for anything to get out of the refuse blood transfusions policy it became tangled up in.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Yes, Nathan, I do think this has something to do with that lawyer's article. I had mentioned that lawyers article to my JW sister, and she seemed to brush it off as untrustworthy or something. Hopefully when she sees this, she'll stop and think.

That, or she'll send me a copy of the article to help me "understand" the issue better.

By the way, how the heck is someone supposed to choose!!! Pray about it, and come up with a percentage in their head of what is acceptable??? Feel better having checked all "not acceptable?" But then what about when they realize their pioneer partner gets to accept all of them? This is total BS as someone else mentioned. It's getting so ridiculous, but they still put it in print, and the masses follow.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Is it me or does the guy on page 1 look as confused as I am about the blood fraction policy?

I can hear him now: "Man, this is bullshit. To hell with y'all!"

• watson
    watson

Paragraph 3 is awesome!!

"We cannot say."

Is that so?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I have great fun in telling friends and family about noteworthy magazines and KMs before they come out because of this site. I tell them it's because of my "MS powers."

My dad is saying, "Well if it's red, then I won't accept it!" as far as fractions are concerned. Where he gets his logic, I'm not sure...but the sad part is this: he could be on his deathbed for refusing hemoglobin fractions, but another person could be alive because he chose to take them...and there is absolutely no reason why any one fraction is worse than another....

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Here is a chart that i posted a while back to explain the history of the blood changes, and a few questions to show the senselessness of it all.

• geevee
    geevee

What about that new stuff that is almost complete RBC without the membrane? 97% RBC just no membrane and it becomes a fraction doesnt it? Strain the nat and swollow the camel

• M.J.
    M.J.

Funny how the KM is sure to insert the percentages of each of those plasma fractions, making them look like such minute components. What they don't tell you is that the rest of the plasma is water.

• Gordy
    Gordy
    Is it me or does the guy on page 1 look as confused as I am about the blood fraction policy? Clearly the Watchtower is looking for anything to get out of the refuse blood transfusions policy it became tangled up in.

Yeah he must be confused.

The article cites Watchtower articles to look up.

He is looking at an "Awake" !!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Years back when they first got into "fractions" and we had to fill out something and check certain boxes I knew there was trouble on the horizon with their blood policy.

I also remember a very crabby elder who didn't want to deal with people's questions. What an attitude! Maybe he himself was having serious doubts!

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit