JW Murder Fetish - More LIES!!!

by LeahJasmine 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrion
    Tyrion

LeahJasmine,

Before you get totally sucked into the organization I strongly suggest you do some research on cults. You also have to know that every cult member will deny that they are in a cult, simpy because they don't know it. They will bring up reasons why they are not a cult. However, you should do some objective research on your own. This would be a good place to start: www.howcultswork.com

• freetosee
    freetosee

Leah,

I think it’s great you want to check out the jw history and stand up against lies. I too, hate it when someone lies and deceives me. When I was told that the wts had often predicted and gave dates for Armageddon, I didn’t believe it and tried to do research on wt publications.

Getting the truth or new light through the pages of the wt, one only needs to point to the written wt material in order to get a true answer to anyone making claims about jws. If anyone makes quotations of wt writings to support his claims, check out if the quotation is accurate. Misquotations are lies, but finding the quotation "word-for-word" directly in the wt publication means that it is true. So it is always best to make a note of the quotation and check out your own wt library or the one at the kingdom hall. There are also many older wt publications available online, let us know if you would like a link to the downloads.

fts

• aniron
    aniron

"There are many that have been disfellowshipped for kissing, or even dating improperly"

Actually I know of two girls who were DF'd for "dating improperly" that is they dated non-JW guys.

Also a JW girl who was "reproved" for being seen kissing a JW brother.

• proplog2
    proplog2

I would still like to know who really killed Ananias and Sapphira.

If this were to happen today there would be an investigation.

It sounds like murder to me. Couldn't the early Christians just DF them for lying?

Nooooooooooo. They killed them and claimed it was God that did it.

The problem is with "devout believers" in any faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit