Comments You Will Not Hear at the 10-29-06 WT Study (REJOICE WIFE)

by blondie 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I left, fell in love, had lots of sex (and didn't die!!) and eventually remarried. Now I am blissfully happy, and all without the help of the elders, the bible, or jah.

This is probably more that is warrented for this thread.. but I'm glad I got it off my chest :)

Yours was precisely the point that should be made on a thread like this, you were let down in a big way by the WTS and your ex husband; just goes to show that life can carry on after the WTS.

(REJOICE WIFE)

This ironically is a joke; a considerable amount of that article was about putting up and shutting up and being a good little stepford wife; how the hell can anyone rejoice in such a controlled, oppressive environmen? Again it supports my view that there is no place for a feminist within the WTS.

DB74

• heathen
    heathen

In the words of Benny Hill , I always put women on a pedestool , so's I can look up their dress .........

No you won't find any femenists in the cult , women are the lowest of peons as far as they are concerned . The bible really excludes them from any authority or any need for them to publicly declare their faith but the WTBTS forces that on them as well , they make good magazine salesmen only because nobody accuses them of being perverts or child molesters . They are expected to put up a front when it comes to being domestically abused , only allowed to discuss it with elders and live with abusing mates . They really do need a shelter for women on that . The apsostle Paul wrote women would be saved thru faith, child bearing and sanctification , provided they have soundness of mind . That scripture always comes to mind whenever I see the demands the organization puts on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit