FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFFY...What is your pets name?????

by mama1119 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

This is a follow up to yesterdays pet thread. What are your pets names, and why did you name them that??
    My oldest dog is Baylor...from the book YA YA Sisterhood (he was the little brother, I just loved the name)

My other is Smokey(Smokewagon is his full name) from the movie tombstone.

Now you go.....

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

My little blue Betta fish is named Roquefort.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

We have 4 cockerspaniels the father and 3 sons. My wife named them Casey, Carson, Cody, & Calvin. I think she was trying to find names that began with C.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Sheltie - Alice

Black Cat - Jynx

Ferret - Jack

Guinea Pig - Angel

lisa

edited 'cause I forgot my flower

• myelaine
    myelaine

I have fish...there's Charlie, Angel and the other 5 piggyfish...who shall remain nameless....I love my fish

• XU
    XU

Black cat - Ickus, named by his previous owner. he is really fat so I like to call him Biggus Ickus, like in Monty Python.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Here's Comet...The lazy a$$ dog...What you can't really see is that he is using a rock as a pillow...LOL!

Lazy Ass Dog!

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

I also have fish

Lips

Cheeks

Goldey

Little Blackie

Even tho Little Blackie has turned gold, I still call him Little Blackie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Our dog is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Pit Bull Terrier cross named Butch

• nelly1
    nelly1

haha I saw the name of the thread and I have a aquatic turtle we couldnt find a name for so we named him after the 3 headed dog in harry potter "fluffy" LOL he suits it, a chihuahua named " chaos" and a cat named " crunchie" because he looks like a crunchie bar without the chocolate,:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit