FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFFY...What is your pets name?????

by mama1119 27 Replies latest jw friends

• return visitor
    return visitor

My childhood pet was a black poodle that we named Magic. The night before we got him we watched the movie "Brian's Song" about Brian Piccolo. We named him after Gale Sayers (Black Magic)

It was either going to be that or snowflake

RV

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh My Gosh Legolas....What a sweet pup, he looks so comfy. What a life dogs have!!!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Black kitty named Midnight

Used to have a calico named Gebroni (came from WWF wrestling when the Rock used to call people 'gebronis)

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

we have a cat called Bugs, because when we got him he was infested with bugs.

we also have a horse called Araldite*.

ig

*this may or may not be true

• exwitless
    exwitless

One of our cats is named "Bissell", just like the sweeper. When we first got her, we couldn't think up a good name for her. She was quite skiddish at first and was hiding a lot. One time I went to get the Bissell sweeper and found her sitting right next to it. The name just stuck instantly.

Our male cat was named Tanny because he's tan. (How original).

A stray cat that we've adopted (meaning we feed him twice a day every day) is named Oreo, like the cookie, because he's all black on the top and all white on his underside.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Bird: Wasabi

Rabbit: Bunny (how original)

Koi: Mufasa, Mr. Nibbles, Neptune, Vacuum, Hatsumomo, Nobu, Diablo, Dargo, Angel, Hootie, Moonflower, Zorro, Torpedo, Spot, Bubbles.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Chihuaha - Gizmo

Cat - 1/2 and 1/2

Cat - Cloud

Cat - Sylvia

One Human - Pain in the A$$

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

All of my adult cats have finally disappeared, my last, Snowy, has been missing for three weeks.

So the kittens we rescued are all indoors, destroying my house.

I have not gotten rid of any of the kittens. They are now a permanent addition to our family. They are about four months old now, and have finally gotten used to the litter box.

Chester--orange kitten with brown spots like a cheetah--therefore like "Chester Cheetah."

Dora--gray kitten--likes to explore, therefore like "Dora the Explorer."

Oliver--gray kitten--just because he looks like an Oliver.

Gracie--black tabby kitten with white underbelly, same reason as Oliver.

Harry--Jack Russell Terrier (see reason for "Oliver" and "Gracie.")

However, we have found we have ALL MALE KITTENS. Dora and Gracie have been misnamed, but unfortunately for them, we still call them sissy girl names. Someone suggested "Bert and Ernie" for them, and it's cute, but we can't get out of the habit of calling them by their original names.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Black cat called Yorkie, aka 'the Beast of Bodmin', named after the place where I used to work because he was born in one of the warehouses there. His aka is because all you can see of him is eyes and legs - and he likes stalking.

Another mostly black cat called Sophie - named by her previous owner. I officially adopted her on Halloween, and her RSPCA reference number is 666 (so they just call her the devil cat whenever she goes to see the vet there!)

Ah, and my remaining guinea pig, a short hair tricolour is called Lucy - also rescued and came with the name.

• lola28
    lola28

Cat- Josephine aka Josefina, Jojo Mojo, or Josie we normally call her Mojo Jojo after a crazy monkey in a cartoon.

Cat-Marty I don't know where my sister got the idea to call him that but we let it stick b/c that's the name of my high school journalism teacher and he is as crazy as she was.

Cat: Jordan, until my sister realized it was a girl kitten and changed it's name to Violet, then she decided to start calling her Viola b/c she thought that was spanish for Violet and my mom now calls the cat Flower, the poor kitty must be so confused.

Mouse- Laurie... I'm not going to tell you why I called her that cause it's kinda mean.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit