Who all has been offered the new tract?

by Nosferatu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, I didn't think JWs went out during the day anymore. It's probably even worse than trying to find people at home on a Saturday morning!

They knocked on our door, and my wife answered. They showed her the nice looking tract. She said "I think I know what that is, no thanks" and closed the door on them.

I didn't think it would happen to me this time around. Usually, I never get offered any of the new promotions. I guess we'll be off their list for a year or so.

So, how many of you have been offered this new tract? From what I've been reading on here, it seems the JWs are out in full force trying to spread the good news about gay people being destroyed at armageddon. Their fanbase is decreasing because of this tract.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Yes my wife brought some home, and the otherday I had no newspaer to light the fire, at least I put it to good use. I guess its the only use I found for it. She wasn't too pleased !

• mama1119
    mama1119

We had one stuck to our door one day, and then someone else came by during the week with one.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    We had one stuck to our door one day, and then someone else came by during the week with one.

So, they're double placing them? They must be desperate to get rid of them (or their record keeping is sloppy)

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Yes, I was offered this tract one morning. It was an older woman at the door. I told her I WAS not interested. Then I said, hold on a moment. I went and got a baggie (sandwich bag) with an Afake in it that I had put through the shredder with the intent of either taking it to the church (that's what it is, LOL) or giving it to someone who might come to the door. I told her that this was given to my nine year old grandson when he answered the door. I told her that this was forced upon him even though he told them we were not interested and I did not appreciate it at all and then closed the door in her face. I kind of felt bad since she seemed like a very nice woman but I wanted them to know how unhappy some of us are when this drivel is forced on a child. They didn't even ask for an adult!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I happen to live in a gated community and we have seen none in here. I guess my blood is on my own shoulders!

Outaservice

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I got it from my mom. It's blatantly anti-gay. I also think it makes them look more than ever like a doomsday cult, especially with the scary lightening picture on the front...

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    trying to spread the good news about gay people being destroyed at armageddon.

Good one! I may use that if they come to my door.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

They came through my development and left them under all the doors.

• Woofer
    Woofer

My mom sent me one.

I kinda wondered why they haven't strolled through our development yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit