Who all has been offered the new tract?

by Nosferatu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• joe_black
    joe_black

I had written in an earlier post that my wife received the tract about 3 weeks earlier than it was to be distributed. My brother, who thinks he is a JW told her not to tell anyone who gave it to her,including me. She told me he was acting like he was in some top-secret program or something, lol. Anyway after perusing its contents, it turned out to nothing more than top-secret bullshit! Nothing new. Same old tired speculation that the JW's have neen putting out for years.

• buriram
    buriram

Still waiting for mine , we never got knocked on here, have not even seen Dubs on street work where we live.....

• delilah
    delilah

Here.................I received mine on the first day of the campaign.....

• Honesty
    Honesty

Since it's Saturday morning, should I go or should I stay?

I'll go. The one true religion can deal with my dog when they knock on the front door.

• JH
    JH

Is there really anything new in this new tract?

I don't think so.

So,why did they make this new one?

• unique2u
    unique2u

I think we got the "phantom knock" yesterday- We were going out and our front porch door wasn't latched shut, (I'm anal that it latches, so our cats don't get outside). Did a quick check for the cats, they were all there- and then I saw it.. laying on the porch floor..I'm thinking phantom knock, because our dog never barked (which she does the second somebody knocks). Heck- if they really didn't want to talk to anybody, they didn't have to walk into the porch- it would have been easier to throw it through the mail slot, that's right next to the dang door..Lucky the cats were all there- or I would have had to go to the hall today instead of getting ready for Trick or Treating :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit