Latest JW tract

by Icansaylucky 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

I came home to find the latest JW tract on my door. It was titled "The End Of False Religion Is Near" what a catchy title, never heard that one before. I started breezing through it and came across a subtitle Called "False Religion... Tolerates Immoral Sex" They actually have the nerve to say, and this is an exact quote " Even churches that condemn immoralality have tolerated religious leaders who have sexually abused children" I can't see how they would have the nerve to bring this to people when the word is out what they tolerate and who they protect. I bet they're thrilled when no one answers the door and they can leave the tract and run. I be they miss the good old days when all they had to do is defend their stand on Christmas and Birthdays.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's almost like they are admitting to being a false religion to me, and when the paedophile database in Brooklyn is opened, and everyone knows how much of a prob;em they have in that department, I hope those words come back to haunt them.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Just fill in the form on the back page and YOU could have a FREE bible study! Just think about that!

My wife is placing them next week!

fokyc

• JH
    JH

I hope this tract bites them in the a** one day.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I bet they're thrilled when no one answers the door and they can leave the tract and run.

If they do find someone home they try to keep the conversation as short as possible. That's why, if I'm speaking to a JW, I make it a point to mention their child abuse scandals in my first sentence. They always slither off without a single word.

W

• Woofer
    Woofer

So if the end of false religion is near does that mean the the JW's days are numbered??

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Guys, I got that same tract from a certain well-meaning first degree relative. (mom)

She said, as she read the title, "ISN'T THAT INTERESTING???". I said well, I've kind of heard that before...

Is it just me, or does that lightening picture look exactly like the one on one of the old tracts from the early 80's?

• moshe
    moshe

I should fill out the Bible Study slip and mail it back to WT headqtrs along with a SilentLambs pedophile news release. I will request that they come by my home and explain why this tract does not apply to them,too!

• free2beme
    free2beme

They can say it, because if anyone questions it and researches the truth, they would not be handing out that tract. They would have their name annouced for DFing and have their life and family taken away. So they can say, who will question it?

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

"So if the end of false religion is near does that mean the the JW's days are numbered??" We can only hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit