Latest JW tract

by Icansaylucky 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Somebody gave me one and I read it and got very angry. I can't believe they have the gall to print something about everybody else that they themselves are also guilty of!

This is a classic case of a story like the Emperor's Clothes. Let's pretend the emperor is wearing a beautiful outfit when in reality he is naked. The whole kingdom pretended he was beautifully dressed when he marched down the avenue until a little child pointed and cried out: "look, the emperor is naked."

The congregation of JWs is like the people in the emperor's kingdom who pretended and "went along" with the charade. We, on the other hand, are like the little child who cries out that the emperor is naked and exposes the charade.

They are simply insulting the intelligence of the average JW and hoping against hope that they won't wake up and notice. Actually, insulting their intelligence is putting it mildly. This is more like contempt.

LHG

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

Very good illustration Longhairgal, I can't see how they wrote it with a straight face. I wonder how many Witnesses that received theri 50 to distribute cringed when they read it or are they actually that blinded by living the lie for so long..

• DIM
    DIM

Is this the special new campaign?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit