Jay Dubs right about 1914

by FrightMare 46 Replies latest jw friends

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

Please study this chart very, very carefully: http://www.sru.edu/depts/artsci/ges/d-3-2.htm

Why has such an unprecedented boom in population and technology occurred during the specific time the Bible points to the 'last days', 1914?

• logical
    logical

"404 page not found"

Nice one!

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

Try it again, it works fine.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I examined the chart, carefully! Nowhere in the scale is 1914 marked or referenced. The apparent curve in the chart that appears in between the 1500 and 2000 increment could be anywhere from 1750-1900.

Even if 1914 were pinpointed in this chart, the last days in MT 24 had nothing to do with a population explosion. Also, the curve does not complete the alphabetic letter "J", it appears to begin the shape of the letter. Irregardless, focusing on the chart's resemblance to the letter "J" is inconsequential and superstitious for any christian interested in the biblical "last days".

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

The question is why such a population and techonological explosion has occurred during this the 20th century especially?

• logical
    logical

Its all part of mathematics & physics, logarithms and all that.

Like the computer development, 10 years ago PC's were 20 MHz and still used 5 1/4 floppies, now they run at 2 GHz with terabytes of storage.

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

But Logical, that's not my question.

I'd like to see a direct answer to my question, this will be very interesting.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I can see very clearly the "J" in the chart. Obviously that stands for Jehovah's Witnesses. Finally something concrete to hang my hat on.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

What does a higher population have to do with 1914 anyway? What did I miss or what have I forgotten?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Simply because the twentieth century is the latest complete century.

The 18th century had an unprecedented technology explosion, the greatest up to that time.
    So did the nineteenth century.
    So did the twentieth.
    So will the twenty-first, and twenty-second, and twenty-third.

No doubt there will be equivalent graphs at the end of each successive century, and lastdaysophiles trying to convince everyone that this proves the system is ending.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit