Damn those Pyramids!!!!

by Gill 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

Damn those Egyptian piles of rocks and stones, so skillfully put together without an instruction book as to what their 'true' or not so obvious uses are, or may have been!!!

For nearly forty years, because of some blokes Pyramidology fantasy I wasted my life and others have wasted their whole lives, waiting for something that was never going to happen in the first place!

Now, I find myself reading up on Pyramids! Why, you might ask? Well, I want to know why people have been obsessed with Pyramids since their rediscovery by Napoleon!

Now, I waste time reading the damned books on other peoples obsession with those damned pyramids. The number of conspiracy theorys concerning the Masons, Skull and Cross Bones, and the ARE are never ending and can pretty soon get your mind thoroughly boggled. Then there's those that say the Giza Pyramid is a huge power plant.......

It seems Pyramids may well be the bane of my life and millions of other peoples lives!

Still makes me smile though that little old Russells measurements of the Great Pyramid of Giza cause ripples that have us all sitting here talking on the internet 130 years later!

Maybe pyramids are not all bad!

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Amen,

We're all here cause of pyraminds.

Funk the ancient egyptians!

• uriah
    uriah

Some of my best friends are pyramids, real Diamond Giza's.

• Gill
    Gill

Pyramids Rock!!!!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

alt

If only Russell had some different hobbies.

• Beardo
    Beardo

If you want the 'possible' occult reality of the pyramids - drop me a PM and I can mail out a DVD for you.

You'll probably find the series mind blowing !

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I wonder why the Egyptian Pyramids get all the attention. What about the ones in South America? Why is there less obsession with them?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Well, the Pyramids gave Russell’s WTS its early inspiration and culture!

pyramids cartoons, pyramids cartoon, pyramids picture, pyramids pictures, pyramids image, pyramids images, pyramids illustration, pyramids illustrations

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Pyramids in China too!

http://web.utanet.at/mahain/Pyramids_in_China.htm

Gung hay fa choy!

• Gill
    Gill

Pyramids off the coast, under the sea, off the Maldive Islands as well!

Sorry can't find link at moment but google it and you'll find it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit