Damn those Pyramids!!!!

by Gill 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm not sold on Pyramids yet, but I see they are fascinating:

The pyramid inch "PI" = 1.0011 present inches, and 1.0010846752 British inches

Use of the pyramid inch is attributed to Sir Isaac Newton, who discovered that many of the measurements of the pyramid would be in whole numbers if this unit were used.

Pyramid inches (PI)
    When years are substituted for inches, the passages of the Great Pyramid become a prophetic calendar.

The start of the Great Pyramid's construction was 2623 B.C.

The only markings in the pyramid are in the Descending Passage at 482 PI inches from the pyramid face. This represents the last year the Pole Star was aligned with the passage, 2141 B.C.

The start of the construction of the Great Pyramid is recorded at 2523 B.C. via a scribed mark on the wall of the descending passage perpendicular to the floor of the passage. All other stone joints in the passage are vertical to the horizon.

The start of the construction of the Great Pyramid is recorded at circa 2170 B.C. via a scribed mark on the wall of the descending passage.

1170 PI (years) from the construction start date to the point where the Ascending Passage meets the Descending Passage.

1485 PI (years) from junction of Ascending/Descending passage to start of the Grand Gallery.

1881-1/3 PI (years) in length of Grand Gallery.

The ancient Hebrews used units of measure that were the same length as the pyramid inch and Sacred Cubit.

Red Granite appears in the pyramid apparently to mark special events in conjunction with prophetic events related to the Jews.

The red granite is fairly rare and identical with that of Mt. Horeb {Mt. Sinai}, the mountain on which Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments.

The empty coffer in the King's Chamber is made of red granite.

A portion of the floor in the Antechamber to the King's Chamber is red granite and corresponds to the "unit dimension" of the King's Chamber.

A red granite stone, triangular in shape, appears on a false door at the intersection of the Ascending and Descending passages. This corresponds to the prophecy year of circa 1486 B.C. (Hebrews depart Egypt under Moses)

The cubic capacity of the coffer = same as Ark of Covenant made by Moses {Exodus 25}

The Ark of the Covenant was 2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 Sacred Cubits. Guessing the thickness of the sides as 1.8 PI gives a volume of 71,282 cubic pyramid inches vs. the volume of the coffer of 71250 cubic pyramid inches.

The pyramid inch and sacred cubit are found as raised images on a red granite plaque at the entrance to the Antechamber of King's room.

The length of the diagonals of the floor of the Antechamber are 666 PI. {Revelation 13, mark of the Beast}

There were 144,000 casing stones {Revelation 7, servants of God given seals during the apocalypse}

Birth of Adam, 4128.25 B.C.

Exodus of Israelites from Egypt, 1453 B.C. {junction of Ascending & Descending passages}

Birth of Jesus, Sept. 29, 2 B.C. {intersection of Queen's Chamber floor level with Ascending Passage}

Birth of Jesus, about autumnal equinox, 2 B.C.

Baptism of Jesus, Oct. 14, 29 A.D.

Baptism of Jesus, Oct. 5, 29 A.D.

Crucifixion of Jesus, April 3, 33 A.D. {beginning of Grand Gallery}

Start of WWI, 1914 A.D. {end of Grand Gallery}

There is too much data here. You could make it fit any theory. Here's a crazy theory:

A small plane crashed into a Manhattan skyscraper recently on 10-11-06.
    Assume the plane hit upside down and flying backwards

Turn the date upside down to get the following- 10-11-09.

Now make it backwards to get the following- 9-11-01.

It is a sign. This is a ridiculous theory, but they made it fit.
    Okay, they stretched it a little.

• Gill
    Gill

OnTheWayOut - It is fascinating. However, its also theorised that the Great Pyramid is far old than at first believed despite the scribe's 'graffiti'.

Russell's measurements were wrong and he had to re fiddle them.

As you said, you could measure anything and then come up with anything.

Also since Jesus's status as such, and the stories behind him are also under scrutiny as to accuracy, it soon begins to fall apart.

Whoever really built these massive structures were extremely clever, and that's why the mystery remains. They were far more technical and cleverer than we had imagined and may well have had a technology beyond what we have now. It's little wonder that people are fascinated with them.

The question remains, why are the 'oldest' pyramids in far better shape now than the more recently built ones?

How were 70 ton blocks moved many miles thousands of years ago?

• lowden
    lowden

How were 70 ton blocks moved many miles thousands of years ago?

How were the Welsh Bluestones moved all the way from the outcrops of the Preseli Hills in Pembrokeshire that went to form most of the Stonehenge Megalith?

Much more romantic.

And i STILL haven't been!!

The pyramids? Something crazy going on there too.

Peace

Lowden

• Gill
    Gill

Lowden! Absolutely amazing aren't they! And all those prehistoric stone circles all across Europe! I'm struggling through my Prehistoric Europe book,(probably because I've got another 32 books on the go at the same time! )

I love the crazy theories that are out there! I'm also hoping that the majority of them are crazy!!

• badboy
    badboy

SOME BIBLE STUDENT GROUPS STILL BELIEVE IN THE GREAT PYRAMID!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Everything presented here about PYRAMIDOLOGY I learned from my devout, 'old time' JW grandfather, Roger Haszard. He was an elder and special pioneer (missionary. Bedtime stories about pastor Russell (the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses), and the great pyramid. All my cousins and siblings know this to be true. Christendom has their pagan Santa Claus, and the Watchtower has their spooky occult origins.... ....Wake up and smell the facts man. Theologically, Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity. The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths. - Danny

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why do these pyramids keep showing up everywhere?

“One Health”

• VM44
    VM44

There was a Tom Baker Doctor Who episode titled "The Pyramids of Mars"

alt

• oompa
    oompa
    Gill: How were 70 ton blocks moved many miles thousands of years ago?

oh so simple........god or angels placed them there...just like the boulders at The Baths at Virgin Gorda

Lowden: How were the Welsh Bluestones moved all the way from the outcrops of the Preseli Hills in Pembrokeshire that went to form most of the Stonehenge Megalith?

oh so simple........god or angels placed them there...just like the boulders at The Baths at Virgin Gorda

theme goin on here.............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit