• z
    z

Infamous

WOW nice letter now it’s on my Favorites
    I’m with you man

Z

• veradico
    veradico

I think it's facinating that your letter attracted the attention of two self-proclaimed prophets. Of course "God" ignores our suffering. If the word "God" has any content at all, it can hardly refer to a humanoid being with various superpowers, and the problem of human and animal suffering directly challenges the idea of an anthropomorphic God. If God exists, he is not humane; he is not kind. You have been urged to not trust your own rational abilities, to accept on faith the strange claim that what seems irrational to you is rational to an all-knowing God. You do well to reject God's prophets' demand that you abdicate your reason and compassion in order to preserve belief in the traditional God.

To the prophet and the messiah, I have only this to say: Your words are less than worthless. Your reverence for God is built on a foundation of human humiliation. In order to give us a Father, you make us all children--weak, powerless, waiting for a God who does not come. Keep your God of blood and fire and sacrifice who calls himself by the names of love and mercy and peace.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

WTF!!! i got responses from two crazies!!! wooooooooo crazies... i cant believe it.. one says he is god, the other says he is a prophet, and neither has been able to fix anything!!! hmmmmmmm

heres an analogy for you two... if your god really does care, and your explanation of why he is sitting back and watching really washes with you, think of this;

so you are a doctor. for some reason you are walking down the street with your bag of medicine and medical tools. you have everything you could ever need to fix almost anything. as you are walking down the street, you see a man bleeding to death. two stitches, and you can fix him up. not hard at all. but instead, you walk past him, and write a book on how to fix the man bleeding to death. you then send this book to everyone you know. but instead of telling them to fix this man, you tell them to tell everyone they know how to fix this man that is bleeding to death. and those people are to tell more people how to fix the man. so in the end, everyone in the world knows how to stitch a man that is bleeding to death, but no one does it. all they do is talk about it, and produce more books on how to do it. meanwhile, the man has bled to death. so the question is, did you do a good thing? did you save that man? why should that man be thankful to you?

think about it

--the infamous one

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Creepy !! Where have you been? I am so happy to see you!! Tell you what, boy, I take one freaking pill and wake up and ther is Jeehobber himself writing to Creepy! freaked me out. How are you buddy? Missed you....

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Even if you choose not to believe.

Since in the first part of your post you say that you already know what theinfamousone is thinking, then why do you need to preface this with the above? Unless of course you just want him to feel guilty for not honoring you.

Guilt for sale (sung to the tune of Love for sale)

When the only sound in the empty street
    Is the horrid tread of the horrid feet
    That belong to the hypocrite
    I want to quit

When the self-righteous gazing down
    On the rest who don't bow down
    See the smiles in their eyes
    Even though they're not baptised

Guilt for sale
    Depressing yucky guilt for sale
    Guilt that's meant to make me toil
    Guilt like manure upon the soil
    Guilt for sale

Who will come?
    When the invitation calls them dumb?
    Who's prepared to pay the price?
    And be mislead to paradise?
    Guilt for sale

Let the loveless talk of guilt
    In their childish way
    I know of life without guilt
    Let them go away.

Guilt for sale.
    Depressing, yucky guilt for sale
    If you want to be depressed
    Be a sheep just like the rest
    Guilt for sale
    Guilt for sale

• vitty
    vitty

What I dont understand is that we as humans do not "suffer" equally.

I myself have my own personal things going on, mainly caused by the WT. But it is no way the same as for eg a child who is suffering abuse or a whole continent that is starving.

Why do some suffer and have really terrible lives and some have really great loving ones with no regrets.

If its true that humans suffer because of Gods issue of sovereignty or whatever then we should all been on the same suffering page

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

infamous,

hi man, nice to see you.

i remember your first letter. and it was fine and good based upon what you have experienced recently. but remember that by now you should also hold it as self evident that any anger you harbour to this old God of yours is really just anger inside of you that you have not resolved yet. anger comes from fear and guilt. fear and guilt are tarnish on the beautiful nature of humans. resolve fear and guilt, and the demon you call jehovah will disapear like the apparition you already know he is.

i know that the God-healing process is fraught with all sorts of psychological pitfalls and illusions. but remember that the new God in you, that is YOU, that is awakening now in your life and mind, does not need to shake fists at old Gods because they simply, do not, as i know you know, exist. in other words, you will heal faster and begin building human-nature in your mind structure when you stop calling any inside issues you may have, "Jehovah". i think this is worth saying considering that a person coming from whence you come is calling out something in your mind named "Jehovah". but i am just saying that Jehovah is a poor label. not only for this mental exercise, but for any positive ones trying to exercise themselves in your mind, one that will forever be an ex-jehovah-'s-witness.

from one godless/god-self journeyer to the next, i send you positive vibrations, knowing that it is not at the top of a stack of smart people where you belong, but in your own lotus shaped mind. fear not it's incarnation, for in it's incarnation there will be found no fears.

peace,

tetra

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Awesome Infamous One - you gave me the biggest smile. So glad you resurected the thread as I'd have missed it. This should be in the best of! If every religious bigot could just experience five minutes of the clarity of thought and logical reasoning you expressed in that letter the world would be a better place as no one would waste their time with the non existent God they currently cultivate and make all manner of excuses for. What kind of a God needs to be constantly apologised for? Why worship what logic suggests you should be ashamed to even associate with? I don't think any of my many disfellowshipping offences get even close to the blood letting God is responsible for - or the people who believe in him.

Anyway I digress - bloody fantastic mate and YAY you provoked two crazies to respond!

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    Star Moore : When I read Revelation, Daniel, and Ezekiel, I can see all of the world unfolding in the prophesies.. I think we are in the Great Tribulation... so God, to me, cared enough to write it all down....aforetime. There is a reason why God is letting bad things come down.. Unfortunately, it has to work out this way.... It's the new Government that will bring things back.. and soon. So hang in there, kay?

Ooooh, I'm sooo grateful. Children around the world are suffering as theinfamousone said, and the almighty, allpowerful, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being... wrote it down. Wow, how gracious and kind of Him. I am just sooooo grateful that He took the time out of His busy schedule to write it aaaaall down.

Star Moore : I think God is letting Adam and Eve have their way, and he's been stepping back.

Adam and Eve dont have their way, they supposedly died 6000 years ago. They're not benefitting at all from all this. The only people who are suffering are the the so-called descendants of these two people.

If your father commited a murder and i emprisonned for it, would you think thats fair? What if i tortured you and starved you to death would that be any more fair? What if it wasn't your father, but your great great great great great great grandfather who commited the murder? Would your punishment be any more fair?...

I Listen : Not everything wirtten in the bible is understood by those upon the earth. Jesus Christ was born to humans so that he can give testimony as to the True nature of his Father. The slave is not greater than the Master he spoke. This means Jesus cannot teach contrary to what the Father is in His person. There are examples of destruction that I have taken responsibility for, written in My inspired Word. They were not necessarily brought about by My Own Hand but by those unrighteous. I take responsibilty for all of My creation good and evil. I AM Righteous and True in Justice and Wisdom. I will prove to be to all of My creation shortly.

Wow, even the Almighty makes spelling mistakes... i won't feel so bad now when i do...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

infamous:

tetra:

jehovah: welcome to the board! Can I have my family back please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit