thank god (another letter to jehovah)

by theinfamousone 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

dear jehovah,

it has been a few days since we have last spoken. well, since i sent you a letter. as usual, you didnt respond. which, truthfully, does not surprise me. and so, i was left wondering whether you were really there, whether you really cared, or if you are far too busy planning your redemption, or as i call it, revenge.... in the past months i have seen and experienced many things that i wish i had not... i have seen so many things that i wish i could fix, but of course, with the little bit of breathing room you have given me, i have not been able to.... oh god, if only your power was given to me, how much better this world would be.... why have you forsaken us????? for if even your own perfect son can ask this question, why cant i??? where have you gone god? why have you forgotten your other children???

but as angry as i am at you, i do know there are some things i should be grateful for....like i mean, you have FORGIVEN me for my great great great great grandparents sins... that is such a wonderful thing you have done... what did that cost??? just the death of another person... a death on a torture stake... what a wonderful thing you have given mankind.... you tortured your own "son", so you could forgive us... yes god, thank you so much for your forgiveness... its just funny, you tell me about forgiveness... how i should forgive up to 77 times... and by definition, forgiveness means forgetting it... but every day i am reminded of how lucky i am to have been forgiven, not for my own sins, but for those of people who lived thousands of years ago... thanks for forgiving me, god... but i know, youll never forget...

my favorite part of what forgiveness is to you is the fact that you needed to be payed back... you needed someone else to die to make it all good with you... oh pardon the expression, to make it even with you... im not sure youre able to keep up with our slang, since i am convinced that you have not been paying attention to the state of the world lately... but we'll discuss that later... right now, i want to discuss the fact that you needed someone to die to make you able to forgive me... where i come from, this is what we call vigilante justice.... you need to kill to make things good.... i dont know, maybe its just my personal opinion, but i dont see you killing someone to make things even forgiveness... i see it as skewered justiced... but again, maybe thats just me.....

and to those things i saw in the past months that i did not want to see... i saw disease, i saw hunger, i saw starvation and i saw true pestilence... and i see all this in the eyes of children... now you can accuse me of beating a dead horse here, but it seems that my last call to action was ignored by you... why the hell did you just let these kids die of hunger, of pain, of all the shit you let happen... well, heres the point, im not gonna continue telling you that you should act... you either have forgotten about the earth you created and can easily fix, or you are a cruel son of a bitch who doesnt care...well, its your choice, either act and fix things, or sit back on your ass and pretend we dont exist... just know that soon enough, we will all be extinct and if thats what you want, well watch us go... just know that right now i have nothing but five more words for you... but first i shall say, DO SOMETHING GOD, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SICK OF SUFFERING!!!

and my last five words,

thank you god... for nothing

sincerely,

the infamous one

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear Infamous:

You said:

im not sure youre able to keep up with our slang, since i am convinced that you have not been paying attention to the state of the world lately...
    When I read Revelation, Daniel, and Ezekiel, I can see all of the world unfolding in the prophesies.. I think we are in the Great Tribulation... so God, to me, cared enough to write it all down....aforetime. There is a reason why God is letting bad things come down.. Unfortunately, it has to work out this way.... It's the new Government that will bring things back.. and soon. So hang in there, kay?
  • theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

seriously??? heres my qualm with that; if you had the power to fix things, to put food into the mouths of little children who are dying of starvation, who dont even have the energy to flick bugs off their faces due to hunger, would you do something?of course you would... any human being with love would.... any creature who truly loved would.. so either god doesnt give a damn, or just isnt as powerful as we want him to be... the fact that he has to PROVE A POINT doesnt wash with me...

--the infamous one

ps while im hanging in there, i think ill use some of the left over rope to hang god too

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

seriously??? heres my qualm with that; if you had the power to fix things, to put food into the mouths of little children who are dying of starvation, who dont even have the energy to flick bugs off their faces due to hunger, would you do something?of course you would... any human being with love would.... any creature who truly loved would.. so either god doesnt give a damn, or just isnt as powerful as we want him to be... the fact that he has to PROVE A POINT doesnt wash with me...

--the infamous one

ps while im hanging in there, i think ill use some of the left over rope to hang god too

I really do see your point, and I guess I would have to agree, that God's on vacation. But there is the issue of freewill. And the fact is that Adam and Eve didn't want God involved in their life, as far as stepping in. So we have the kingdom to look forward to, after all this rule of man is finished. I think God is letting Adam and Eve have their way, and he's been stepping back. But I do think, he does help people get through trials on an individual basis. I think he gives a damn, as the prophesies are now coming about to usher in the kingdom. (I know I sound like a witness, trust me I'm through with them.)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

no youre not... youre still spewing the same stuff they did... i do not judge you for your beliefs, if thats what you believe, well then good for you.. just dont pretend ur not one of them!!! your jehovah is on vacation, that is a definite for sure... the thing up there, just doesnt care enough to fix his problems.. hes like the alcohiolic dad that lets his family starve to death because he spends all their money on booze... he spends all his time proving a point, while we all die of these terrible things he can save us from

--the infamous one

• lowden
    lowden

Star Moore

I walked past a dog the other day. This dog usually jumps up at me and makes a nuisance of itself ....and it stinks!

Well, as i walked past this time it was cowerring in its kennel looking afraid. Y'know what? I walked over to the smelly pain in the arse dog and asked how it was.."Hey fella, you ok??".

The dog stayed in its kennel but seemed ok. I cared about the smelly sod!! You getting my point?? A bloody DOG!!

Go figure.

No ISSUE is great enough to warrant the permisssion of the suffering mankind has endured.

Only a greatly misled mind could reason that there is.

Peace

Lowden

• daystar
    daystar

infamous

Rather makes one want to rethink believing in the anthropomorphic biblegod doesn't it?

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

****DO SOMETHING GOD, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SICK OF SUFFERING!!!*****

I agree with you infamous. I can't comprehend the idea that god is giving people a chance and then he'll step in. You don't let your kids play in the street and then let some of them get run over and killed and continue to just sit there and say " well - I'm giving the kiddos a big lesson in love and free will. I'll rescue the rest after a few more get run over."

just can't buy that.

• I listen
    I listen

dear jehovah,

it has been a few days since we have last spoken. well, since i sent you a letter. as usual, you didnt respond. which, truthfully, does not surprise me. and so, i was left wondering whether you were really there, whether you really cared, or if you are far too busy planning your redemption, or as i call it, revenge.... in the past months i have seen and experienced many things that i wish i had not... i have seen so many things that i wish i could fix, but of course, with the little bit of breathing room you have given me, i have not been able to.... oh god, if only your power was given to me, how much better this world would be.... why have you forsaken us????? for if even your own perfect son can ask this question, why cant i??? where have you gone god? why have you forgotten your other children???

but as angry as i am at you, i do know there are some things i should be grateful for....like i mean, you have FORGIVEN me for my great great great great grandparents sins... that is such a wonderful thing you have done... what did that cost??? just the death of another person... a death on a torture stake... what a wonderful thing you have given mankind.... you tortured your own "son", so you could forgive us... yes god, thank you so much for your forgiveness... its just funny, you tell me about forgiveness... how i should forgive up to 77 times... and by definition, forgiveness means forgetting it... but every day i am reminded of how lucky i am to have been forgiven, not for my own sins, but for those of people who lived thousands of years ago... thanks for forgiving me, god... but i know, youll never forget...

my favorite part of what forgiveness is to you is the fact that you needed to be payed back... you needed someone else to die to make it all good with you... oh pardon the expression, to make it even with you... im not sure youre able to keep up with our slang, since i am convinced that you have not been paying attention to the state of the world lately... but we'll discuss that later... right now, i want to discuss the fact that you needed someone to die to make you able to forgive me... where i come from, this is what we call vigilante justice.... you need to kill to make things good.... i dont know, maybe its just my personal opinion, but i dont see you killing someone to make things even forgiveness... i see it as skewered justiced... but again, maybe thats just me.....

and to those things i saw in the past months that i did not want to see... i saw disease, i saw hunger, i saw starvation and i saw true pestilence... and i see all this in the eyes of children... now you can accuse me of beating a dead horse here, but it seems that my last call to action was ignored by you... why the hell did you just let these kids die of hunger, of pain, of all the shit you let happen... well, heres the point, im not gonna continue telling you that you should act... you either have forgotten about the earth you created and can easily fix, or you are a cruel son of a bitch who doesnt care...well, its your choice, either act and fix things, or sit back on your ass and pretend we dont exist... just know that soon enough, we will all be extinct and if thats what you want, well watch us go... just know that right now i have nothing but five more words for you... but first i shall say, DO SOMETHING GOD, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SICK OF SUFFERING!!!

and my last five words,

thank you god... for nothing

sincerely,

the infamous one

Dear infamous one,

Here I AM writing you directly through my personal servant even if you choose not to believe. To begin with there is no need to write your thoughts to Me in a letter. I already know what you are thinking, as I am able to intercept your thoughts before they are processed. I also know your feelings, as I am able to look into your hearts emotions.

I am listening to my children each and every breath they take, including all living things in the heavens and upon the earth. I sent my son to die for everyones sins in order to build him up as Myself, a Godly Being in Divinity. How is he to know what a persons feelings are unless he has experienced them himself? To this very hour he is learning with great intent in order to take over the planet from mankind. It belongs to Me as I created all things.

I understand the sorrow and pain of all those living and those that have passed away in death. They are sleeping as you might have heard, and do not experience pain anymore. I will raise them in due season. It was necessary for Me, your Creator, to allow My creation a chance to choose good or bad. Those wicked ones in the heavens chose to rebel, as they did not share the love of humans as their Father did. If they choose an alternate will, they will not continue to live, but will be put to sleep forever. They will not be allowed to torment those that choose the Will of The Heavenly Father.

Trust in Your Father please and do not lean upon your own understanding. It takes wisdom of Godly Beings to raise you as I know how you were formed. Why is it I chose to place legs upon your torso, or hands upon your arms. It was with great thinking and experience that I designed humans, and all living creatures great and small. Consider the amount of years that man has been upon the earth a short period in contrast to eternal life.

Not everything wirtten in the bible is understood by those upon the earth. Jesus Christ was born to humans so that he can give testimony as to the True nature of his Father. The slave is not greater than the Master he spoke. This means Jesus cannot teach contrary to what the Father is in His person. There are examples of destruction that I have taken responsibility for, written in My inspired Word. They were not necessarily brought about by My Own Hand but by those unrighteous. I take responsibilty for all of My creation good and evil. I AM Righteous and True in Justice and Wisdom. I will prove to be to all of My creation shortly.

Please count your blessings so-to speak, as you have not had to endure the same as those that have actually lost their lives, apparent by the fact that you wrote your words. I love you intensely for your heartfelt consideration of those that are suffering. In this manner you are like your Father in the Heavens. You will be blessed accordingly.

Again, I AM responding to you as I AM causing My Will to take place upon the earth as it is in the Heavens above. It is written, the righteous will prevail.

Your Heavenly Father, through the hands of whom I sent forth upon the earth of mankind.......the faithful slave upon the earth. Even if you choose not to believe.

• Jake99
    Jake99

To those of you that say you believe,

I have worked very hard in my training and the demonstrations that are required to prove that I am the leader that was built to resolve all the wars, suffering and destructive activities this earth has experienced. I have in my head the simple system that quickly and permanently manages this planet as God would want it to be. If you think God was just standing by watching this horror you are wrong he built, trained and assisted me in the same ways he was with Jesus and I am ready to serve you when you are ready to listen and follow my lead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit