My story

by FreeGirl2006 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• solo
    solo

Hello Freegirl2006

I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through, your story is one of the saddest I have read. I thought I had a difficult time but I think it was a walk in the park compared to what you have been through. It is amazing that you have found the strength to survive and step away from the cult.

I have recovered from my breakdowns. I have made some really good friends--people who would be labeled wicked by the organization. They have been there for me more than anyone in the congregation ever was. I don't feel stressed out any longer.

This is just the best news and I hope you can continue to build your life back up and move on

I may die at armaggedon,

no you won't, none of us will. It's not going to happen but we will die at some point so make the most of the rest of your life!

solo x

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome to the forum, freegirl

As a mere man , i will not presume to say "I understand" but we are always here to vent to and talk with. We are glad you had the courage to post your story .

BTW

I may die at armaggedon

Don't worry. It ain't never going to happen...

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum. What a dreadful organisation this is they protect pedophiles and are so heartless and unloving to those that have problems this lack of love shows they can not be the true religion. The only sane thing to do was to leave the cult.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome to our little forum! What a story, so sad what this sick, twisted organization will do with their power. Instead of using it to help and to heal they use it to divide, to cause fear, and to hurt. I'm glad you are out and on the path to recovery.

Blessings,

Sherry

• TheKings
    TheKings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AxT17R6sEM

^i hope this makes you smile.

(arson is bad, but so are kingdom halls)

and if armageddon ever comes you can be sure the booklyn WTS HQ will be 'devoted to destruction' for the evil way they treat their members.

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to JWD, freegirl2006. You are among true friends here. Your story will help others - I'm glad you shared it. Poppers

• muslima
    muslima

Welcome freegirl! As those that know me on this board will attest - I don't say much often. But I am so glad that you found this piece of paradise, because I know you are in the best of hands. I have been helped so very much by everyone here, either by reading the posts and/or by all the warmth, caring and I love received when posting a heart breaking experience I went through recently. Relax and feel free when you are here. You truly are among friends - friends who will never judge you - but will love you for who you are. :)

• Clam
    Clam

Welcome Freegirl2006 and thanks you for having the courage to tell your story. I hope that being part of this community will help you to heal. You say you "might die at Armageddon". Before I realised the truth about "the truth" I'd made my mind up that I'd rather take eternal oblivion than live in eternity with these loveless maniacs. Do you really think an all loving creator would wipe out the population of the earth and just leave these people? It's not going to happen. Get on with living.

All the very best,

Chris

• nelly1
    nelly1

oh my goodness freegirl, I so relate to what you have said more than you could know, be assured that behaviour is so far from christlike its impossible to measure, I think those of us with good hearts satan trys to destroy the most and he even uses things that look like the truth that is suppose to belong only to god.

huggs big big hugs from me and you are not alone, I too feel your pain.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Freegirl

Your "life story" must have been quite difficult to type. I couldn't imagine going thru all the things you have endured.

Shame on the JW's for not showing the true Christian love you needed all thru your life!!!

I could feel a lot of pain with your words and I am truly sorry for that pain that didn't have to happen. It's bad enough to have physical illness, and then be sexually assualted then the spiritual abuse on top of it all....Shame on them again!!!

Many hugs to you....This board is a great place to heal spiritually.

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit