Breaking my silence

by dawgfan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sorry to hear it Dawg, but it's good to have you here. I feel for you so much, I put my hubby through a similar thing until I got over myself.

Get a good lawyer...

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Welcome, Dawgfan. I'm so glad you shared your story with us.

You'll find empathy, sympathy, friendship, humor, support, and lots of other good things here. I agree with Alan F. And - yes, get a good lawyer. Don't let this woman take you to the cleaners. In a 2 year marriage, she should not walk away with anything more than what she brought to it - and you should split any debt 50/50. You mentioned in one of your posts that your wife was working a lot. So, she is capable of supporting herself. If she hasn't filed a divorce action yet, you should seriously consider doing so yourself, be proactive in this situation and get out, get out, get out, the sooner the better. Harden your heart just like she has hardened hers against you. Protect yourself in the clinches.

There's a whole wonderful world of non-JW women out there, gals who will appreciate you for being just who you are, and will not look to "convert" you or try to make you over. The human heart is amazingly resilient. You will get over this, and be the better for having gone through the experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit