YOU GUYS!!!! Armagedon has already started!! Scanned PROOF!!

by Lady Liberty 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Its like the boy who cried wolf one too many times!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

That is some tiny print, I must get a bigger monitor in order to see that.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

what year is that?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

That is some tiny print, I must get a bigger monitor in order to see that. Sorry Jayhawk, it was tiny when I found it. Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

what year is that?

Dear Candiliy, Zions WT, 1/15/1892!! See: http://www.jwfiles.com/outline.htm L.L.
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks LL

over 100 yrs ago.. wow

that was back before lawyers and they inserted " may have" and "perhaps" in front of everything.

• ballistic
    ballistic

There's been what I call buzz-words down through the ages to denote just how close the end is such as "it's so close you can almost reach out and touch it" as well even more obvious lies such as "millions now living will never die!" Sometimes, almost as if people cannot bear the anticipation any longer, a remark, "we are ALREADY in a spiritual paradise right now!"

I sometimes wonder what would happen if you brought up a child and constantly showed the child a packet of sweets and told them they were the most amazing sweets beyond their wildest imagination, and that they would get the sweets... soon. Maybe, tell the child they are so close to getting the sweets, they can almost reach out and touch them, almost smell them. And yet again, the sweets are snatched away from in front of the child's eyes over and over again.

And yet this has been happening since the beginning of the Watchtower society. People kept in a constant state of anticipation, being fed lies that this great thing is even closer than the *even closer* it was before.

My vision of hell would be one of the many old age, often forgotten Witnesses who lived on these promises their whole lives. Of course many others don't remember as the generations of people come and go and people join and leave... but the nightmare lives on.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Of course many others don't remember as the generations of people come and go and people join and leave... but the nightmare lives on.

Dear Ballistic,

That is SO true!! The problem is kids that are raised in the organization usually just go through the motions because their parents did. They don't know how to do research, and if they do, they usually only go back just so far. So the chain continues. However, this is a NEW age! The age of the internet. I truely think it will give the Society a run for their money!!

Sincerely

Lady Liberty

• Arthur
    Arthur

I've got to hand it to you Lady Liberty; you have been extremely resourceful in the last several days when it comes to digging up various articles like these. Thanks for digging this stuff up and posting it.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Lady Liberty you are AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work!! The information you present for new lurkers is priceless! LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit