YOU GUYS!!!! Armagedon has already started!! Scanned PROOF!!

by Lady Liberty 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

I don't beleive any of it, I've been watching the 6 o'clock news every week for tha past 18 months and they have not mentioned it once.

KT

• garybuss
    garybuss

"THAT THE WORLD HAS ENDED; that the Lord Jesus
    has returned and is now present; that Jehovah has placed
    Christ Jesus upon his throne and now commands all nations
    and peoples to hear and obey him."
    The Watch Tower Herald Of Christ's Presence
    Sept 1 1930 p. 2

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/65052/1.ashx

• rockhound
    rockhound

Hello Fats!

"Why are you looking forward to 1975?" (W.T. pg.494 Aug. 15 1968)…Now it is firmly maintained that by the autumn of the year 1975 thebattle of Armageddon will have been fought and God’s new world will have been established."

I just found your post tonight, as I've been out of town. I found this quote on the "Let Us Reason" site, and didn't take the time to double check the source and see if it was accurately quoted. I to checked my CD and also went to the actual magazine and checked for this quote, and I couldn't find it either. My apologies to all on the form for my oversite. Thank you Fats for bringing this to my attention.

ROCKHOUND

• rockhound
    rockhound

Hello again Fats:

On further digging, I ran across this reference, but didn't know how to verify.

In July of 1969, President Nathan H. Knorr addressed 81,000 Witnesses at Dodger Field in Los Angeles. "Why are we looking forward to 1975?" he asked. And then he answered his question by stating, "It is firmly maintained that by the autumn of the year 1975, the battle of Armageddon will have been fought and God's new world will have been established" (Los Angeles Herald Examiner, July 21, 1969).

I hope this helps.

ROCKHOUND

• Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit