Exciting New Use For Tract

by Asheron 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Asheron
    Asheron

Tati thanks you for the pizza...she LOVES pizza.

• juni
    juni

You're welcome sweet pea! I love pizza too.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby

Juni said,

You're welcome sweet pea! I love pizza, weed, men, wine, pills, dancing, toilet papering homes, spray painting nasty words on fences too.

Juni....I hope your real proud of yourself by showing your worldly true colors. Maybe you should grow up and try being a little more spiritual.

Gumscrewednow

• luna2
    luna2

Why, Gumbo, I'm surprised at you, tattling on juni like that. She might just hunt ya down and force you to listen to all her District Assembly tapes.

• awol
    awol

WHEN I get one - when they actually DO field service in this area .... lol... I am gonna use it to make a great big deco for my xmas tree!! Of course we will have to sqidge it into paper mashe first as I wouldn't want to scare the kids!! Then mold into a star for the top..... sprinkled with glitter. I will look at it every day and smile. Oh dontcha LOVE Christmas!!!!! I'm all excited now.......

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hmmm I thought, would this be an effective botter??? I put it down in place of the normal paper. Today when I came home I opened the garage and lo and behold my faithful servant Tati had delivered her own moist, steaming, brown message right on the tract. Who's a good girl!!! Guess who got extra treats today.

Asheron, you have a very theocratic dog there.I can't think of a better use for that worthless piece of crap that for a dog to deliver it's load all over it. Give her a treat from me.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Forget the dog I may personally drop a load on it!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Forget the dog I may personally drop a load on it!

lmao Seriously, is it legal to "revise" the tract, and put it out there in public? I think that would be so damn funny!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Seriously, is it legal to "revise" the tract, and put it out there in public? I think that would be so damn funny!

Don't know - but a copy of Mary's new cover is getting delivered to the KH this morning here. Jeff

• awol
    awol

Someone has done this havent they????

Legal or not.... who would know who to sue?! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit