Finally time to introduce myself!

by ZIL 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You are very welcome in the forum Zil. So good to hear of a family escaping with all the assorted parts intact! (moms, dads, kids) I hope your son can work things out for himself. I think you will find lots of great support and encouragement here-maybe some things to help your boy out with. Thanks for encouraging us all by 'coming out' here. We need that!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Welcome. It is great that you have your whole family out with you. When you are able, I would love to know how you managed to all come out together. I wish you the best in your new life. I too had doubts the entire time i was in -30 years. I wish I had acted on them earlier for my kid's sake. Looking forward to reading your story.

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Hi again ZIL. Looking forward to hearing from you. Will your "other half" be joining you anytime soon? We love to hear from you both. Talk later.

Little Bo Peep

• gymbob
    gymbob

Zil~

As you can see by now, you are welcome here......

I'm pretty new also to this site....I lurked for a while, but just couldn't stay quiet about what i'd been through, i'm sure you feel the same....gotta share, gotta help other people see the lies.

You are probably feeling the same things most of us did when we first posted.....and i'm sure you've also quickly realized you have finally found some people who are REAL, who understand what it's like. There are LOTS of us here who feel the same.... and also LOTS who have uniquely different stories to tell. Enjoy it all. This is a difining moment in your (soon to be much more) wonderful life.

Real care & love is RIGHT HERE...... and you are now part of it all! GYMBB

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Hi Zil. Welcome.

tsof

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi Zil,

Glad you and your family busted out.

Welcome

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi Zil,

Glad you and your family busted out.

Welcome

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Hi Zil, welcome to you and your family! I look forward to reading your story.

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

You go GIRL! This is going to help you tremendously. It is very theraputic. We miss you and cant wait to be home and get together with you guys. We love you and are always there for you. Give our love to the family.

Love ya always

Mrs. C

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

WELCOME!!! You'll love it here!

Krissie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit