Let's Get A Woman For President

by Butters 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Even though I don't agree with the Clintons, I say give Hilary a chance. I think she would be a butt kicker in 'the war on terror'.

Warlock

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I wrote Oprah a letter encouraging her to put her name up for the job.

Approval ratings wagers, anyone?

• hambeak
    hambeak

Have you heard the term men are ruled by logic and women by emotion? In some cases that is true however Bush and Hillary prove the statement false. I say give Hillary a chance maybe with Bill appointed as secretary of state some folks may like us again. lol

• morty
    morty

I am not big on these politic threads but my opinon is....... behind all those male presidents was a women directing them or giving them advice....

• Butters
    Butters

I also like the idea of voting for Katie Couric. She would make one hot momma prez.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Honestly I'm fine with the idea, but what about periods? Some women can get REALLY BAD... definately to a point where they are not suitible to make any major decisions. Just imagine a stressed out woman trying to engage in negotiations during her period.

But other than that, I don't see the big deal...

LtCmd.Lore

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Condi Rice

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Honestly I'm fine with the idea, but what about periods? Some women can get REALLY BAD... definately to a point where they are not suitible to make any major decisions. Just imagine a stressed out woman trying to engage in negotiations during her period.

But other than that, I don't see the big deal...

LtCmd.Lore

Are you shiHing me? We have women firefighters on their periods, women CEO's who negotiate on their periods, I am a purchasing agent and when I had them I negotiated during them. You must be joking or from the dark ages. This has never been a problem. Plus, the age requirement for someone to be president makes it very likely that the woman would be menopausal or post menopausal and not subject to them anyway.

***shaking head****

Sherry

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes when they are on their epriods the ywill nuke Iran - sounds good to me

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I am not big on these politic threads but my opinon is....... behind all those male presidents was a women directing them or giving them advice....

Probably true for some. Our current First Lady seems to be at an undisclosed location, I can't remember the last time I saw or heard anything about her. Gerald and Betty Ford were very close, I believe that she had a lot of input into his decision-making process. And everybody knows that Nancy ran the show in the dementia years (1981-1989)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit