Dubs out with kn37

by fullofdoubtnow 37 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

scans are here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122327/1.ashx

I find it interesting that on one page, they discuss how false religion "Spreads False Doctrine" and on the next page they refer you to the book "Revelation -- Its Grand Climax At Hand!" which had how many revisions?

Kwin

• M.J.
    M.J.
    ...on the next page they refer you to the book "Revelation -- Its Grand Climax At Hand!" which had how many revisions?

It would be great. LT if the letter to the paper you are writing includes quotations from this fine gem of a book. That goes for anyone else writing a letter!

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

My mum gave me one, and didn't like the fact that I grinned and said it looked almost exactly like one we had about 15 years ago entitled 'Armageddon' with lightning and dark colours all over it. She is one of those who thinks it's really different and it's the start of the end... sighs.

Haven't seen any out with it today, but then they are unlikely to call on me as I've only been out about a year.

All these fabulous campaigns, has anyone actually become a JW because of them?

Oh yes.. I'm forgetting the street cleaner who picked the tract up from the gutter!!!! Silly me

Poppy

• Zico
    Zico

We have been told to write how many Kingdom News Tracts we place on the back of our reports. I guess the Society want to say 'We reached this many people with the tract in one month!' using the usual over-exagerrated figures (Since most people lie on their reports)

Also, we're not allowed to but the tracts in people's mail boxes for 2 weeks, and then we are allowed to leave them at not-at-homes.

• Zico
    Zico

Oh, and notice the fact as well that the campaign is for 2 weeks in October, and 2 weeks in November. Why not just the whole of October, or just the whole of November? Surely that would make more sense?

NOPE! By extending it over 2 months, they can get people to auxilliary for October AND November, and boost hours over 2 months instead of one.

This has to be the reason!

It's just a numbers game...

• greendawn
    greendawn

When will they realise that they are the unpaid salesmen of a manmade org and not working for God when they follow the dictates of the WTS? If the WTS fails to reward them no one else will.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Does anyone have a link to a concise, point-by-point refutation of the tract? Suitable for sending to newspapers, etc. and for handing out at the door when the JW's call? If one (apostate) person wrote a two page, fact- and quote-filled paper, we could all use it to great advantage. Unwittingly, the WTS is providing a great opportunity to the apostate community to take advantage of this wave of publicity.

• acsot
    acsot

fullofdoubtnow, thanks for the info!

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    When will they realise that they are the unpaid salesmen of a manmade org and not working for God when they follow the dictates of the WTS? If the WTS fails to reward them no one else will.

• moshe
    moshe

I drove thrugh a couple KH parking lots this afternoon- lots of parked cars. I left a few flyers I made up on some cars and dropped a few in the driveway/parking lot. It was a copy of the 1984 Oct WT mag cover about the "1914 generation that will never" (all dead now) and and a printout of the Kn37 end of false religion tract that a poster here on JWD re-did to say, The "End of the Watchtower" and farce religion. On the back of both were paragraphs from 1966-1995 publications about the 1975 predictions.

It only takes a few tracts/handbills to get the witnesses all scared of the Apostates- they will probably make some poor dub pull guard duty in the parking lots for the next month to keep me out, so that I can't put flyers on their cars, while they are out sticking tracts in peoples doors.

Tomorrow, I will discreetly follow a carload of those pioneers right to their territory. I will park down the street , get out my leaf rake and start raking the yard of a not-at-home. When to pioneers show up it will be one of those strange encounters of the apostate kind that they lose sleep over. I need someone like Johnny cip or Danny haszard to run the video camera.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit