Womens Right`s are they Wrong?

by dido 87 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Dido said:

juni- how have i made cutting remarks? Give me an example? I have been talking in general terms, and not at anyone personally, except for chiddy who chose to start attacking me. It` s a case of board bullying if you ask me. I have answered different ones respectfully. the trouble is with some of the people on this forum, they can give it out but can`t take it back

Go back and read what you wrote to certain people Mary included. Mary was quite open with her explanation about her health to you - if you can't or won't have any empathy for her after she shared that with you then perhaps you should toddle along. You keep justifying your actions.

This forum isn't about tit for tat. AGAIN... you were asking for peoples' opinions. When you ask for someone's opinion on a subject you realize you're going to have differences. The adult thing to do it to show respect and not start ripping apart their answer. When some one does that they are showing that they are looking for a quarrel.

There are other boards out there for you Dido if you want to hit below the belt. If you were a guy I would say you have a hard on for us who take the time to participate in your Topic, state an opposing opinion, and then throw shit at us for being honest.

Juni

• dido
    dido

Mary- as far as i`m concerned you are the one putting women down by saying that if they stay at home, they are braindead. I`ve noticed how you always use negative examples, not everyone lives like the ones you have given, there were some very nice people in the org, some sincere ones who were very wise, and not up to their eyes in debt, just normal everyday people who thought they were doing the right thing. I never critized intelligent women at all, and i`m 100% happy with my over a quarter million house and business, with everything paid for. So who am i supposed to be jealous of?

• chiddy
    chiddy

Thanks Mary kind words again.

• acsot
    acsot
    acsot- get a life, you haven`t got anything to say for yourself, you just latch onto other people`s posts, and join the bullies, there`s a problem on here with that.

I really believe you need help. You're spiteful and bitter when people disagree with you, and you attack and insult and then cry foul when you're called on it, like I did when you (once again) made sweeping generalizations about people.

Mary, you're not talking to a CO's wife, more like a wall.

• dido
    dido

juni-are you a forum assistant? if not keep your nose out. If you read back thro the thread, you`ll see that Mary didn`t mention her health until after i posted, and i wasn`t digging at her at all.So it`s ok for people to gang up on me, nothings said about that is there? It`s a case of favourtism, and i`d rather not join in on a forum where bullying is allowed.Oh and Mary hasn`t ripped my posts apart? You are creeping up Mary`s backside if you ask me. I am not goiing to bother to post anymore on this subject!

ch

• chiddy
    chiddy

If only you could hear yourself Dido , your personal attacks and abusiveness is getting boring now, you have refused to offer an apology to any of us, and what a comment to direct to Acsot!

You clearly need professional help , this is not a tit for tat forum there are places for that if you want it.

And what a comment to say your house is paid for! This clearly is not a forum for you so kindly leave now run along.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The problem with the feminist movement is that the feminists are generally wealthy women who comprise just a small percentage of the population. These women are trying to reach great heights (like run for president). I am not judging them. I am just not that ambitious.

Not necessarily- first of all the feminist movement isnt necessarily about reaching 'great heights' its about empowerment and choice in my view. If a woman does reach greater heights then its born out of hard work and opportunity but none the moreso than if a man was to be in the same predicament.

Also too, you are mistaken in your view that feminists are generally....women; The last time I looked I was a man and I am completely unashamed of my liberal feminist views.

DB74

• juni
    juni

Dildo said:

there were some very nice people in the org, some sincere ones who were very wise, and not up to their eyes in debt, just normal everyday people who thought they were doing the right thing. I never critized intelligent women at all, and i`m 100% happy with my over a quarter million house and business, with everything paid for. So who am i supposed to be jealous of?

Have you ever considered going back to Dubland? Though they may frown on your over a quarter million dollar house and business. You should be putting Kingdom interests first doll. Not storing up riches here on earth.

You would fit there with their "better than everyone else" mentality.

Really? Nice, sincere, wise, normal people = those people not up to their eyes in debt.

Hummmmm........ You must be lonely in your elite group. Don't come here and shit on us. We've had our fill of it!

Juni

• chiddy
    chiddy

Like the spelling! LOL

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Do you know this thread had the prospects of being an excellent forum for debate but as per usual peoples opinions are expressed with aggression and a somewhat negative attitude; I think its now lost its sense of direction and become a slanging match for people who just wont agree to disagree.

Why can people not debate without it becoming personal?

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit