First law of thermodynamics vs God vs Big Bang

by EndofMysteries 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry for saying "WTF" on our science thread. I do love this kind of discussion.

Sometimes, I really think I could fall in love with someone because of their brain.

DD

• prologos
    prologos
    dd, that is not surprising, given your nom de guerre, and that the brain contains all the data, and it could be puppy love too. you said of 'time' : we run out of it. true, the way a plane runs out of runway? no, the way a car runs out of gas, the road is still there, has been for a really long time, even before the other dying entities, like stars, galaxies appeared. so: keep moving, use the energy and love.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

Caedes

Thanks for your post on the question that I posted! Look at the link below explaining the(a) meaning of the word "documented" and not reading too much into it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130331224519AAtrwcM

It ( not alluding on this post to how I used the word before to mean in other posts on this thread, but that does not mean that if I choose to use this word in other post I may not use it to refer to how I used it to mean on some of my previous posts on this thread) would be very interesting if you can ( By "can" I mean would you be willing . I do not mean to challenge that what you post is true) show ( I do not mean or implying to prove scientifically) or summarize in layman's terms, the tangency (do not read too much into this word) of Newton and Einstein (I do not mean the individuals). <Although, however, you are free to believe in your mind and heart ( I do not mean the organ, do not read too much into this word) whatever you like about what I mean and conclude whatever you like about what I post.>

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Pro sometimes gender can describe the nature of the beast.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I reserve the right to mean what ever I want in what I write and I will not be bound to mean what anyone says I mean.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I reserve the right to mean what ever I want in what I write and I will not be bound to mean what anyone says I mean.

You can, of course, mean whatever you want with what you write. You cannot, however, decide to change words to mean what you want when they don't. You are bound by, you know, the words you choose to use.

If you choose to not make any sense, you will be (as you have been) challenged on that.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think that I have shown, that only an author actually knows what he means.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I think that I have shown, that only an author actually knows what he means.

No one is arguing that. It is simply that it's up to the author to convey that using words with commonly accepted definitions and, where no, clearly state what you mean, otherwise you are causing and inviting confusion. If you choose not to clearly state what you mean and decide to attempt to re-define words with no good reason, you will, of course, be challenged on it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    This is quite interesting, especially if it kicks the big bang theory out the door. http://www.space.com/28681-theory-no-big-bang.html
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

that

I think that "all the evidence points to" that I have finally made my point to you on that.

That is all that I mean by that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit