Halloween Costume Ideas?

by Dune 16 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I had my daughter, one year, go as a "no Pest" strip. Get a big box that fits, and cover it with aluminum foil. Glue on a bunch of those little plastic bugs.

One year, a friend and I went as "dirty laundery". We put a clothes-line between us, and pinned up underwear we had gotten at goodwill.

If you get a really big, clear trash bag, fit it up around you, blow up small balloons and stuff it, and go as a "bag of jelly beans".

• youcanhaveago
    youcanhaveago

Halloween is stupid .

• Mary
    Mary

You could go as either one of these idiots........whose brains are interchangeable.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Stewie from Family Guy

Jack or Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Put black make-up around one eye. Paint a large P on a white tee-shirt. Go as a Black-Eyed Pea!

lolol

Of course women would have to modify that idea by replacing the P shirt with pee-stained pants. (Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas wet her pants on stage recently!)

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'd decided to go as a Fairy Princess- ditch all the black clothing for one night and wear something flowy and white, with a curly blonde wig and glittery fairy wings. It'd be funny because it's so different from how I look the rest of the year (black hair, black clothes, lots of jewelry with pentagrams on it, sorta witchy.) Then I got the idea to use liquid latex and stage blood to give myself a slashed throat. So, I'll be a murdered fairy princess. I don't know why, it just sounds cool to me.

• aarque
    aarque

My stepson just came home from the army. The other day he and his dad were getting ready to go out to do errands. Nick was wearing camo pants; his father was wearing a camo jacket. I laughed and said that they could go to a Halloween party disguised as an upper and lower GI!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit