Halloween Costume Ideas?

by Dune 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

I met some people thursday night that are going to a halloween party .This will be the first halloween that i'll actually be doing something, But i cant think of anything to go as.

Do you guys dress up and go to parties and such? Any good ideas?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You could wear a suit and tie and carry a bookbag and go as a Jehovahs Witness, the scariest costume ever.

purps

• Clam
    Clam

LOL @ Purplesofa -

I once put artificial skin on my face which was hanging off and an official looking chain around my neck. I was posing as The Mayor of Chernobyl which was topical at the time. Otherwise a Lechter mask and overalls is always a nice scary yet simple garb.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Cornball Costume Idea. Follow at the risk of your own embarrasment

Put black make-up around one eye. Paint a large P on a white tee-shirt. Go as a Black-Eyed Pea! Oh, I was not kiddin', it's extremely corny... but hey it works in a pinch.

I like the suit, preferably cheap, with watchtower and awakes in your pocket. I mean you have all the accoutrements you'll need.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this thread..LOL!!..A suit,tie and a Watchtower& Awake..No one would go near you!..You`d have the scariest costume at the party!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welp......if you were female, I'd suggest one of those pregnant-belly prosthetics to strap on and simulate pregnancy, donning an aubergine or purplish-black body suit w/green leaf hat and going as an "egg plant."

However, since you're male, I heard of a Hollywood star that once went to a costume party, while masquerading as an oatmeal cookie. He wore a raisin in his navel.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm planning on making a scarecrow costume based on "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh".

• Dune
    Dune

LOL, I'm seriously considering the Jehovah's Witness Idea. I already have the suit, the bag and the literature, i'd harass everyone at the party about the pagan origins of Halloween and the wrongs of Overdrinking and "hooking up" .

Anyway, its either a JW or a Ninja right now.

• earthtone
    earthtone

Dune have fun at the party. Another suggestion...Be a pimp! lol. Gold tooth, fly suit (preferably bright), and fake gold chains around your neck. And ask every girl at the party, if she's got yo money! lmao

I'm having one this year also. My husband is going to be a ganster from the 20's and I'm going to be flapper girl. I got a couple coming as Ike and Tina Turner. lol. It's going to be so much fun.

• La Capra
    La Capra

I always like something topical and scandalous. This year, the funny get-up will be with May-December gay couples: Foley and a Legislative Page. Too funny, and pretty easy to do.

Shoshana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit