Persecution Begins on Monday

by compound complex 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

CC,

A lot of the clergy in this area have already seen the new tract, as my boyfriend and I sent them an advance copy. Take it from me, they aren't particularly worried about it, in fact it gave the majority of them a good laugh. They have more important things to do than lose any sleep over another silly piece of paper from the jws.

I rather think that the governing body are hoping for some persecution, that's why they are sending this crap out at this time. If it happens, they can use it to exert even more control over their followers. Can't you see the watchtower article now - "persecuted for righteousness sake"? They love to be able to put stuff like that in their publications, it helps them prove it's the "truth".

If you are really worried about this, then I would listen to the advice Ian gave you, and get some help. In the meantime, stay with us - we are your friends .

• chiddy
    chiddy

C C if you are that worried about this stupid tract get as many as you can from your cong and throw them in the nearest trash bin.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The main audience for J-dubs campaignes is other dubs. Its a mindless busy work for them to perform, to keep them focused on something other than the life they should be living.

I SO agree with this!

The WTS has always "set aside" times for these stupid and irritating "campaigns" to keep the JWs focused on the Watchtower's concerns and to keep that moldy carrot uppermost in their minds. The world doesn't care at ALL what the JWs are preaching OR predicting.....again.

The witnoids are a menace in their own mind.

The WTS keeps the JWs SO hyped up with this crap that "they know something the rest of the entire world does not" and thinking that this "message" will have ANY sort of impact on ANYONE ......makes them all superproud over nothing.

They will be "braced for" the persecution to begin, and will manufacture some if neccessary; they have to have something to brag about for all their efforts!

For a prediction of my own, I will predict that very few (if any) WTS indoctrination studies will be started as a result of this barrage of tracts on the rest of the world's inhabitants....

...and that most folks, clergy or otherwise, will meet this latest WTS "message" with a rude rolling of their eyes and an even more rude and shocking yawn to express their feelings.

Let's face it----if false religion is going to fall----the Watchtower Society will be among the VERY FIRST ONES to GO!!! (ONLY JWs would disagree with this.)

BRING IT ON WATCHTOWER!

Keep on printing your foolish tracts making yourselves important in your own eyes!

Keep on pretending you don't KNOW that your followers are getting fed up with your lies and delusions!

WE will watch YOU go down, WTS!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear responants to the above:

I do thank you for your replies; I feel more grounded and calmer. Sorry for any lack of clarity --- it was "penned" in the wee hours. JFR was Joe Rutherford, whose exploits often put the JW's in danger. A good friend was df'd for challenging the Society directly over subliminal art. Lastly, there was that "letter" mocking the JW's and cursing God. As was said by Darth and others, JW's as "God's Spokesmen" are assigning way to much importance to this. In the past I spent many an hour passing out tracts and nothing ever came of it. I just get emotional about people I love, and now that I'm out and sense the desperation in their eyes and voices, I want to snatch them away. Thanks for the unconditional love, Grace. I was honestly hoping some day to "meet you" --- I love your outlook and spunk. I hope your son is recovering, Ian. As a parent myself I deal regularly with concern over my family's welfare and safety. And thank you, thank you, jgnat for your words of comfort. As I go out into my meadow today and join up with all the beasties, I shall listen for the song of the winged creature while gathering autumn leaves. I love you guys!

Yours truly,

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dear responants to the above:

I do thank you for your replies; I feel more grounded and calmer. Sorry for any lack of clarity --- it was "penned" in the wee hours. JFR was Joe Rutherford, whose exploits often put the JW's in danger. A good friend was df'd for challenging the Society directly over subliminal art. Lastly, there was that "letter" mocking the JW's and cursing God. As was said by Darth and others, JW's as "God's Spokesmen" are assigning way to much importance to this. In the past I spent many an hour passing out tracts and nothing ever came of it. I just get emotional about people I love, and now that I'm out and sense the desperation in their eyes and voices, I want to snatch them away. Thanks for the unconditional love, Grace. I was honestly hoping some day to "meet you" --- I love your outlook and spunk. I hope your son is recovering, Ian. As a parent myself I deal regularly with concern over my family's welfare and safety. And thank you, thank you, jgnat for your words of comfort. As I go out into my meadow today and join up with all the beasties, I shall listen for the song of the winged creature while gathering autumn leaves. I love you guys!

Yours truly,

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

CoCo I removed your post & placed it under all the others so they could read your response which was really understandable ((((HUG) When the last post has poated then you add your comment .... I am the granny on board I am bossy but i love em all..( I learned to sing that in the second world war. "LOVE EM ALL ,LOVE EM ALL THE LONG & THE SHORT & THE TALL " LOL... Thanks for your reply keep em coming (((HUGS

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Compound Complex,

(((HUGS))) Hang in there. This will pass. Someone stated this:

I rather think that the governing body are hoping for some persecution, that's why they are sending this crap out at this time. If it happens, they can use it to exert even more control over their followers. Can't you see the watchtower article now - "persecuted for righteousness sake"? They love to be able to put stuff like that in their publications, it helps them prove it's the "truth".

And I completely agree!!!! Remember to always look at the bigger picture. WHY are they coming up with this kind of tract. Think about it. The ones leaving the organization because of what they are finding through the internet is unbelievable. You can only imagine how scarred the Society is. They have to create some sort of panicy stir inside their own midst, in order to help bring those with begining doubts back into the center of things. It is a sort of "damage control" plan.

According to Watchtower teaching:

The Society says that "Jehovah" would be the one to put it into the minds for the "governments" to turn on religon. I have never heard of this new "theory" where a "tract" by the JWs is supposed to cause false religon to turn on the witnesses. The way I was always taught was that the governments would turn on religon. When they see the witnesses alone standing then they turn on them, then Jehovah reacts by to destroy them like touching his eyeball.

So.. with their own teaching, how in the world does all this "hype" change things for them? What is so sad is they call religon "false" religon, putting them on a elevated platform. Yet after a sincere investigation into their past it is "sickening" to see they are the biggest FALSE RELIGON out there.

This tract distribution is a deliberate attempt to scare people.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Forscher
    Forscher

lets see...

There has been a number of simliar tracts distributed since the early 1970s, including one along the same lines as the new one as I recall. I don't seem top remember any persecution as a result of those campaigns. So don't worry so much.

Forscher

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    I just get emotional about people I love, and now that I'm out and sense the desperation in their eyes and voices, I want to snatch them away.

I have tons of relatives still in and believe it or not, they are NOT making a big deal over this at all...I guess because they have given out so many tracts in the past and NOTHING has ever come from it, they aren't thinking much over this one either. I suppose that some JW's are all worked up and big-eyed, hoping and thinking this tract will bring about THE END...all you can do is feel sorry for them! Keep dropping subtle hints all along...like when this doesn't amount to anything, bring it to their attention! It could be a good chance to open their minds....

Swalker

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

CoCo,

I perceive that you have a genius, dry sense of humor. I reread your post with a British accent, only then did I fully understand you.

Glad to hear from you.

Catfish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit