Kingdom Melodies and Hidden Messages

by inbyathread 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KW13
  • chiddy
    chiddy

Thanx ,bringing back painful memories LOL , terrible arent they?

• KW13
    KW13

yeh i found as soon as i saw the words if i made myself think i could get the tune too

i thought i was free lol.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Why after being out for 20+ years can I still remember the words to songs such as... Praise Jah with me.. Our God and King... Let all who have breath to him Honor bring... From Morn' to night... and so on and so on and so on.................. It is correct to say that they were chants.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

just from immediate memory ;-

"We're Jehovah's Witnessess, we speak out in fearlessness, ours is the god of true prophecy

What he foretells comes to be....."

Does it??

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

After re-reading this thread, I couldn't help think of Homer Simpson... Nananananananana...Leader!!

• uriah
    uriah

I stand to be corrected on this and I am too lazy to read through the whole song book to find it but is there a passage that goes "...blah blah blah molested by bees...." not the blah blah bit but the molested by bees bit?

• uriah
    uriah

Never mind, I found it using the cd (why didn't I think of that first) here it is: *** Ssb song 125 “Jehovah Is on My Side” *** I know that in this crucial hour My faith will yet be tested. Around me swarms the Devil’s crowd Like bees that were molested. But I can ever beat them off Beneath divine protection. On those who love to bear his name, God sets his deep Now, I assume the songwriter knew all about molesting, I guess as there were no vunerable children about bees seemed like the next best thing. Unless someone has a better reason. I can't get this to format properly, sorry must be those damn bees.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

There is one reference to "present truth."

• blondie
    blondie

"present truth" is left over from the King James Version:

2Pe 1:12Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know [them], and be established in the present truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit