Kingdom Melodies and Hidden Messages

by inbyathread 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

There has been talk about WT imagery and the use of subtle hypnotism during meetings.

We had a CO who very forcefully wanted the piano players axed and the canned music used for the singing.

Has there been any studies done to find sub-harmonic messages hidden in the music?

Paranoia and conspiracy artists may now address. Thanks

• garybuss
    garybuss

The words to the songs are chants. Repeated, they establish patterns of thought and items for core beliefs that are not usually subject to conscious doubt. These are located in my brain where things like the identity of my parents and my own name are stored.

• exwitless
    exwitless

It's a well-known fact that any information set to a catchy tune becomes much more deeply ingrained in our memory than just reading it alone. That's why commercial jingles tend to stick around in our brains long after the commercial stopped airing. The KM's are almost worse than the WT as far as their hypnotic effects. I know I never really stopped to analyze what I was singing about, because if the borg wrote the songs, I figured they must be OK!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A hidden message???..They can`t write music or lyrics..It`s not much of a hidden message..It`s just more crap...OUTLAW

• read good books
    read good books

Yeah, the same way they use to try and pacify dangerous prisoners at Alcatraz, the same food every day, a dull routine that never changes all meant to break the criminals spirit, reminds me of the songs and meetings of the JW's, no thinking for yourself allowed just follow the boring scripts provided. Yes I think there is mind control in every aspect of the Witnesses and now if these JW's zombies are allowed to vote man is our society ever in trouble.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

if you play them backwards....you get ya family back ya friends back ya spouse back and ya sanity back

• KW13
    KW13

The kingdom melodies lyrics often speak of Submission, authority, continue regardless of whatever bla bla bla and so when a dub sings it continually he can't help but think of those things while humming, singing the lyrics. i know i forgot them now - its quite strange i cant remember much of the details of the witnesses without a lot of effort.

• POs Son
    POs Son

They sure are effective. I have not set foot in a KH in 12 years, and I still catch myself humming them occasionally. It pisses me off to no end to be hummiung "Submission" and such themes.

• blondie
    blondie

If you can't forget the tune, replace the lyrics with something more to your liking.

I used to play the piano at the KH but find that the "kingdom" songs do not come to mind. I have learned to fill my mind with good music and to avoid websites that have a kingdom song background (vomit).

Blondie

• chiddy
    chiddy

What was the song about controlling your body members? I wonder what happens if you play that backwards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit